Welcome To aBlackWeb

Props to Joker for breaking the mold of R rated movies not being profitable. Deadpool dead great but Joker crushed the box office. Now maybe we can get more R rated movies like we used to.

Watched this courtesy of gang

Maybe because everyone kept talking about this movie and they had to have policemen at theaters, my expectations were soaring

This movie was......ok

Not terrible but just ok.

I think what makes it ok is people's need to know how did he get to the point where he got to and this movie tries to fill in the holes but I think people need to realize that the unknown about joker is what makes him the great character he is.

Things don't always have to be clearly explained.
This movie is not cannon. One reason I won't watch it is because I like the mystery though.

a45ac95514c6865cc3b474a0c3869600bd180b69.gifv

48fe4531f41455145fb29e6f6b27902225f6ecdf.gifv

9b63520b28ccb17a8a69cbb1e450cba5628977dd.gifv

33092eaecabd518e3e59c111774e47a3d4b99c3c.gifv

e6d673968169787a6216ad523f4fe54f77b0ace3.gifv

Only movies I’ve seen is Joker outih, and still havent finished the Irishman yet. Joker might run away with this but we shall see

Just finished watching it for the first time. I went into this with no intention of treating it like a comic book movie. This movie is incredibly dark lol. There were times I cringed at the way people treated Arthur/Joker or just his behavior period. Did not expect the times he spent with Sophie to just be his own delusions. Phoenix acted his ass off, I can see why he won Best Actor. I do see there's parts of the movie that just weigh it down. I enjoyed the final part. It's a decent movie. I wouldn't mind a sequel but I'm sure they'll leave it ambiguous.

Just finished watching it for the first time. I went into this with no intention of treating it like a comic movie. This movie is incredibly dark lol. There were times I cringed at the way people treated Arthur/Joker or just his behavior period. Did not expect the times he spent with Sophie to just be his own delusions. Phoenix acted his ass off, I can see why he won Best Actor. I do see there's parts of the movie that just weigh it down. I enjoyed the final part. It's a decent movie. I wouldn't mind a sequel but I'm sure they'll leave it ambiguous.
What will really blow your mind.....was Sophie really the ONLY delusion?

I've never watched Taxi Driver so I'm interested in seeing which film was better at accomplishing what they were trying to get across in the film

I'ma say it

If they didn't title it joker, this shit don't get half the attention it gets and still ends up winning an award or two like most films people have never even heard of when award season comes around

Back