Welcome To aBlackWeb

Where has his problems been celebrated? If he was any other race you would have enjoyed the movie? Everybody else have understandable gripes but you must live a tragic life if the race of the maim character effects your viewing experience

Where has his problems been celebrated? If he was any other race you would have enjoyed the movie? Everybody else have understandable gripes but you must live a tragic life if the race of the maim character effects your viewing experience

If it was any other race the movie wouldn't have been made. No one in no other race behaves like this because they have a mental illness and their mom ain't shit.

Fact if the matter is that life is hard. But seems that's not enough for the white men life is easiest for. They need to go off the deep end and just kill everyone cause they're having a rough go of it.

I'm not the one to feel sorry for them and I'm not going to stand behind a movie sympathetic to that shit just because they put the jokers face on it.

It's wack and just speaks to white privilege and all the shit that's wrong in north America.

Now fuck off and have whatever type of day you about to have.

Lol the dude didnā€™t have one privilege, got beat up and made fun of on the regular, literally had a clown job, had to take care of his mother daily. Idk b this sounds 100x worse than my life. And thatā€™s without topping off with a mental illness that makes social encounters awkward. And I donā€™t know what you talking about this movie wouldnā€™t have been made when black people might as well have a genre dedicated to having there main character having a hard life.

and donā€™t you live in Canada?

Iā€™ll see. But maybe this time yā€™all will get the Joker that yā€™all felt yā€™all didnā€™t get in the first movie.

It made too much money to not get a sequel I suppose

This is interesting but at the same time I donā€™t think Iā€™ll need to see this in the movies

Also if heā€™s then whatā€™s the point? The next movie wonā€™t show him being linked to Bruce in any way right? They should have called this movie something else but Iā€™m sure it probably wouldnā€™t have made as much money.

Iā€™ll see. But maybe this time yā€™all will get the Joker that yā€™all felt yā€™all didnā€™t get in the first movie.
Naw it'll be some other shit that people will do more work trying to make the connection than the director did...

Once again we all jumping the gun lol I fell for it. Time will tell. Personally I hope they donā€™t do a sequel. It wonā€™t match the success of this one anyways.

Once again we all jumping the gun lol I fell for it. Time will tell. Personally I hope they donā€™t do a sequel. It wonā€™t match the success of this one anyways.

Donā€™t worry bruh, I was gonna post it but u did... u did it so I didnā€™t have to... thx broski

Props to Joker for breaking the mold of R rated movies not being profitable. Deadpool dead great but Joker crushed the box office. Now maybe we can get more R rated movies like we used to.

Watched this courtesy of gang

Maybe because everyone kept talking about this movie and they had to have policemen at theaters, my expectations were soaring

This movie was......ok

Not terrible but just ok.

I think what makes it ok is people's need to know how did he get to the point where he got to and this movie tries to fill in the holes but I think people need to realize that the unknown about joker is what makes him the great character he is.

Things don't always have to be clearly explained.
This movie is not cannon. One reason I won't watch it is because I like the mystery though.

Back