Welcome To aBlackWeb

it's an original story and the director/writers went out of their way to let us know that it's not a comic book film nore references...
This is why I'm so weary,

It's 100% non comic book.... And this is a very iconic comic book character.

I feel like this could have been like bright burn.... You didn't HAVE to call it Joker if you knew you weren't going to do Joker shit

Last edited:
It’s like it’s nothing that makes me wanna see it in in theatres

Probably if they didn’t call it joker because now that makes your mind go to the actual joker and have expectations

Watch this shit be phoenix’s “Lincoln”

tumblr_pwymhsoGJI1uezmbko2_540.gifv

tumblr_pwymhsoGJI1uezmbko1_540.gifv

The Aurora shooter was compared to the Joker.

I see the point here.. the lonely outcast who doesn’t fit into society turns terrorist to play sick mind games and teach society a lesson...

never thought of it like that and the impact it has on today’s ppl

Shit looks dope to me! And it does fit the comic book Joker to me. Dude goes crazy by some means then starts terrorizing society in clown face paint.

Isn't that the Joker?

Shit looks dope to me! And it does fit the comic book Joker to me. Dude goes crazy by some means then starts terrorizing society in clown face paint.

Isn't that the Joker?
the most classic joker story is that he was pulling crimes already as the red hood, robbing banks n shit.. batman chased him into a chemical factory, and he fell in....

the chemicals fucked up his brain and he came out on some other shit....basically seeing the joke in everything.. and became the Joker

T
the most classic joker story is that he was pulling crimes already as the red hood, robbing banks n shit.. batman chased him into a chemical factory, and he fell in....

the chemicals fucked up his brain and he came out on some other shit....basically seeing the joke in everything.. and became the Joker
That's what I mean though. He lost his mind one way or another then became a terrorist.

Last edited:
Yeah but DC usually do different versions of their characters tho. Which is why I'm lookin at this as another version of Joker and his orgin.

It looks like it's going to be really good. I can understand the fear of triggering even more looney toon folks but any and everything does that already.

I'm looking forward to this film

Back