Welcome To aBlackWeb

I hope so 😕

I just hope Titans gets an upgrade.

Dick Grayson is 100% Nightwing now....and that's the key imo to setting everything right. They can do a soft reboot and make the Titans universe the main universe and go from there

Also doom patrol cyborg>>>>>> Snyder cyborg

im sorry

i just thought the story was maybe half baked?

the twist at the end was kinda lazy. I'm not as well versed in the DC brand/comics so idk if this is right out the pages of that, but it just felt like nothing really happened or rather...i didnt care for anything that did happen.

I know even with these, not every movie is gonna build up to a boss battle with Darkseid but damn this shit just felt so shallow.

i didnt mind the art style fwiw.

I didn't feel that way, but at the same time I guess the names Hal Jordan, Sinestro &Parallax already carry so much weight I felt the stakes were high.

ESPECIALLY with the destruction of Oa..

If you feel the film didn't register that in if itself, I guess I could understand. But I thought it was plenty to digest there.

I didn't feel that way, but at the same time I guess the names Hal Jordan, Sinestro &Parallax already carry so much weight I felt the stakes were high.

ESPECIALLY with the destruction of Oa..

If you feel the film didn't register that in if itself, I guess I could understand. But I thought it was plenty to digest there.

Like I said, I'm not familiar with the lore so maybe that was it but I got really spoiled with all the films that lead up to the showdown with darkseid.

Back