Welcome To aBlackWeb

LOL saw the title and was like there's no fucking way they're doing a live action

Then realized it was an animated and I'm like awesome lol

That was dope I like this new dcau. Every thing since the long Halloween has been fire so far. I have one they do an adaptation of identity crisis one day.

I watched it this morning it was pretty my only gripe is and it's not about the actual movie is about this new DC animation they're using. The original animators for Justice LEague War was god tier animation but this new style is not hitting for me

I loved it but they don't care about Green Lantern if it's not Hal and they definitely not gonna like what happened to him.

Also how does on ring beat like 20 :huh2:
I don't see hal's death being a big issue . It's a comic book fantasy movie. He'll prolly get resurrected somehow, besides no one has complained yet far as I know.

Yeah that shit was great

I don't mind the new animation style...I liked it in world war 2 as well.

Only thing I didn't like was the end.

Parallax could have just left hals body....

Ollie didn't have to kill him...

But I loved John Stewart as GL...

And once again, DC animation does a damn near perfect movie that live action can't.

Like, you get the right actor.... Frame by frame, that works as a live action film. The story, the characters... Everything. That would have worked in theaters 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yeah that shit was great

I don't mind the new animation style...I liked it in world war 2 as well.

Only thing I didn't like was the end.

Parallax could have just left hals body....

Ollie didn't have to kill him...

But I loved John Stewart as GL...

And once again, DC animation does a damn near perfect movie that live action can't.

Like, you get the right actor.... Frame by frame, that works as a live action film. The story, the characters... Everything. That would have worked in theaters 🤷🏿‍♂️
I don’t get it either. Like why can’t they hire the writers from the animation department to write their live action. We clearly can’t be the only ones that say this. When will they actually listen to their fans? Also off topic is that Green Lantern Corp show (or was it a movie? I can’t remember) for HBO Max still happening?

Back