Welcome To aBlackWeb

Who said it had no story? The story is just trite. The acting is mediocre. Most of the jokes were corny. The characters were flat. I mean outside of building towards a possible sequel, Black Manta didn't even need to be in he movie. They used cheesy plot devices like explosions as segways way too much in the movie.

I'm the one of the people who said the movie is enjoyable, so I'm not just hating on it, but I don't see why you're so pressed to act like it was a perfect movie when it was clearly very flawed. Even most of the people that really like it admit that. You're the only one running around acting like it's the greatest thing ever.
Watch some of those Disney or Nick shows. The tone of the humor lines up with exactly with what kids today like. It fell flat to you cuz you a grown ass man, and find different shit funny. Like I didn't even smirk when shuri said "what are those" but I'm sure the kids fell out laughing

Watch some of those Disney or Nick shows. The tone of the humor lines up with exactly with what kids today like. It fell flat to you cuz you a grown ass man, and find different shit funny. Like I didn't even smirk when shuri said "what are those" but I'm sure the kids fell out laughing

Fair point, but nothing seemed to reach outside of that zone if what you said is true. Given that the movie was supposed to appeal to more than just the Nick crowd, that's a weakness IMO. It was largely a corny movie. Not to the degree that is was unwatchable or bad, but again, you're acting like the movie had no weaknesses when that's simply not true. It wasn't a great movie. It was just really good by what's been established for DCEU movies.

But I don't consider that a weakness, cuz it still had something for everybody.

The love story with the parents. The drama over the throne. The amazing visuals. The action choreography. The overall journey to the end of the world...

It had a pirates of Caribbean mixed with national treasure, mixed with Lord of the rings feel to it..... Something for everybody.

As is everything I've typed thus far

If you were simply saying these things from the standpoint of why you thought the movie was good, I'd agree. The problem is you're acting like what you're saying is absolute and anyone who disagrees is hating even though the counterpoints and criticisms of the movie are just as fair as the things you're saying.

On top of that, you are exaggerating in how you compare this movie to other movies.

If you were simply saying these things from the standpoint of why you thought the movie was good, I'd agree. The problem is you're acting like what you're saying is absolute and anyone who disagrees is hating even though the counterpoints and criticisms of the movie are just as fair as the things you're saying.

On top of that, you are exaggerating in how you compare this movie to other movies.
But I'm right tho

';;lll

I can totally admit when I'm wrong.

I ain't wrong about this one tho....

I ain't gonna be wrong about Shazam either.....

i also gotta point out the 3rd act isnt a conveluted, hard to follow along clusterfuck like most comic book movies. Arguably, Aquaman's 3rd act is the best part of the movie.

It was a whole clusterfuck but visually it was incredible which carried it.

Niggas dove into a hoard of sea orcs using a flare as a shield down into some under the sea place with mini dinosaurs and shit, on some sword in the stone ish. Where he finds his long lost mother who has somehow not lost her fucking mind after being down there for 30 some odd years dolo.
Meanwhile in Atlantis while planning to go to war with humans they pause that and go into all out war with each other.
Aquaman comes back and runs the fade. Then they throw lil bro in the bing.
And where the fuck ocean master irresponsible ass daddy. How did he die?
I know I'm missing some other dumb shit but whatever.

BP story>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Aquaman's

And it's not even close.

Plus Aquaman been graded on a curve just cause it's not so dark depressing Zack Snyder cluster fuck.

It's not even close? It's basically the same fuckin plot you fuckin numb nuts.

I guess that's why y'all been judging me the whole past year, cuz that shit did nothing for me.

Yall really letting du get to yall huh?

Aquaman was a Black Panther ripoff with King Arthur elements.

Du hyped off a long cut, and I get it, that shit was dope watching them run thru buildings and shit... But the long cut in Black Panther was better and didnt remind me of The Rock chasing Vin Diesel thru a fucking favela.

Point is... Yall letting a dude that LOVES PARANORMAL ACTIVITY hype yall up.

He loves every. single. damn. one.

Just remind him of that shit. He'll chill.

Du hyped off a long cut, and I get it, that shit was dope watching them run thru buildings and shit... But the long cut in Black Panther was better and didnt remind me of The Rock chasing Vin Diesel thru a fucking favela.

tenor.gif
I was with you til the bolded. Them first couple of Paranormal Activity was the shit.

nobody getting riled up at Du

well, lemme speak for myself. I know the nigga trolling

Back