Welcome To aBlackWeb

DC comics might be done as a whole

At&t talking about discontinuing publishing.

Nobody reads.

This is such bullshit. This is the exact reason why Sony got the rights to marvel characters in the 90's..

The parent companies don't respect their product and don't do what it takes to protect them....

SMH

Fuck at &t

Most comics are done digitally right? Are they closing that down or just the physical production of comic books

No way ATT is giving up DC character rights for movies, shows, cartoons and toys.

There is no amount of money thats worth Batman, Superman and all their other big hitters. Even when their movies arent hitting they can make like a stand alone Joker movie and make a billion.

Im wondering what the number will be for ALL DC properties though.

I don't feel no type of way if marvel buys DC they where never enemies like people made it out to be, them being together is better for the consumer imo and is better than any other company buying them

I don't feel no type of way if marvel buys DC they where never enemies like people made it out to be, them being together is better for the consumer imo and is better than any other company buying them

Long as they keep the universes seperate. Dont want to see a shared universe where Batman swoops in and saves captain america or thor jumps in a fight and saves supermam etc.

The occasional crossover would be cool but no more than that.

Long as they keep the universes seperate. Dont want to see a shared universe where Batman swoops in and saves captain america or thor jumps in a fight and saves supermam etc.

The occasional crossover would be cool but no more than that.

I think the best way to do these potential crossovers is to bring up b or low tier a list heroes that people fuck with for minimal appearances that make since

Can't jump into a new Captain America movie with him dropkicking Batman I would be furious

The issue is that we run into another marvel/Sony situation...

Or another Batman embargo I think it was called...

DC/WB might keep certain DC characters....

But they will lose others... Like villains, key characters in story lines.... It could be a mess

But they will lose others... Like villains, key characters in story lines.... It could be a mess

Thats if another company buys them. A smaller company.

I doubt Disney will be the ones to buy DC unless they get it all.

I still dont see ATT selling any of the properties anyway.

Only thing I can realistically see happening is either ATT selling just the comics portion or even more realistically a long term licencing deal with some publishing company.

I dont care how bad the movies did or do, you dont sell the movie and toy rights for any price.

They're not selling the properties.

Just the actual comics.

Back