Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 6 of Trump’s Hush Money Criminal Trial | Update: Trump Had To Be 'Jolted Awake' In Court — 4th Time At Least

NYAG gotta explain this on air

Under the terms of the deal, which is still being finalized, Weisselberg would receive a five-month prison sentence but would serve about 100 days behind bars, the person said. Weisselberg faced up to 15 years in prison.

Weisselberg will not sign up as a cooperator, the person said, but he will testify at trial – if the case moves forward and the Trump Organization does not itself reach a plea agreement. The judge set the trial for October 24.

Conflicting statements but shit....let's see

In my experience tho, if we was testifying against the family, Trump would have already released a statement calling him a crook and worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if he holds out with the expectation of being pardoned if Trump gets back in the WH 2024. I can see him (and others) playing the long game before snitching on the family

In my experience tho, if we was testifying against the family, Trump would have already released a statement calling him a crook and worse.

I wouldn't be surprised if he holds out with the expectation of being pardoned if Trump gets back in the WH 2024. I can see him (and others) playing the long game before snitching on the family

Trump bout to make him an offer he can’t refuse

'Former President Donald Trump has not been named as a defendant in the Manhattan district attorney’s case, which stems from a broader probe into his business practices, and Weisselberg’s plea agreement contains no provision relating to cooperating against Trump, the source said.'

The devil in the details......

'IF he's called to testify in Oct as a witness'

What would be reason the DA wouldn't call him to testify?

'Former President Donald Trump has not been named as a defendant in the Manhattan district attorney’s case, which stems from a broader probe into his business practices, and Weisselberg’s plea agreement contains no provision relating to cooperating against Trump, the source said.'

54349B78-A17A-4171-AAB1-62EE99C1942B.gif

yea

notice it says the "Trump Organization", not trump himself

if he testifies against the company I'm sure they'll find a fall guy

Back