Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Day 12 of Trump’s Hush Money Trial | Update: MAGA pass around Hope Hicks takes the stand to gasps|Testifies ‘There Were Rumors of Another’ Trump Tape

That's not normal, my dude. You might need a vacation or therapy.

I don't own a handgun at the moment, if I did, it'd be in the ride instead just like everybody else outchea.

Talmbout having a gun in the ride ain't normal, but it's normal for your pinktoe neighbor with the lifted F350 to have a "truck gun".

Conservatives are a funny bunch.

When BLM and Antifa was popular, they were singing the tone of law and order. Respecting law enforcement. Respecting the government.

Trump is under investigation, it's fuck the feds and fuck the government.

Lol being a conservative requires too many mental gymnastics.

Conservatives are a funny bunch.

When BLM and Antifa was popular, they were singing the tone of law and order. Respecting law enforcement. Respecting the government.

Trump is under investigation, it's fuck the feds and fuck the government.

Lol being a conservative requires too many mental gymnastics.

Nah. Performing mental gymnastics requires one to have a mind.

I don't own a handgun at the moment, if I did, it'd be in the ride instead just like everybody else outchea.

Talmbout having a gun in the ride ain't normal, but it's normal for your pinktoe neighbor with the lifted F350 to have a "truck gun".

I've been driving with a rifle on the side of my seat and 4 mags in the ride the last couple of weeks 'cause of this uneasy feeling I keep getting.

That's the part that sticks out.

Back