Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Dawn Richard Calls Out BET Network For Sexism

away_with_you_peasant.gif

LOL at a "Making The Band" ex Danity Kane broad doing anything "groundbreaking" or pushing Black artists forward...

gjhkw8q02h3t.gif

"I’ve worked on advancing tech via VR and augmented reality."

No, Sander Sneek, you know... the man that actually did all the work for that VR shit... He's the one that worked on advancing VR and AR.

Her complaint is about Sexism not Racism tho

:cont:

So you going to act like she didn't say "BET has never supported my music or that I'm a BLACK WOMAN"

She said that cause BET stands for BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION and she feels they should've done better by her. Yet we all know BET is owned by Viacom which is a white owned and controlled company
tenor.gif

So you going to act like she didn't say "BET has never supported my music or that I'm a BLACK WOMAN"

She said that cause BET stands for BLACK ENTERTAINMENT TELEVISION and she feels they should've done better by her. Yet we all know BET is owned by Viacom which is a white owned and controlled company
tenor.gif

She said stop pitting women against each other tho... March is National Women Month ...That why she wanted to make a statement

upload_2019-3-1_10-23-27.gif

Still waiting for you prove that race wasn't involved.
tenor.gif

Wait until next month then...because Dawn Richard & Nicki Minaj complains about BET are definitely going to last for the rest of the Month ...since it’s National Women Empowerment Month...

upload_2019-3-1_10-41-45.gif

Wait until next month then...because Dawn Richard & Nicki Minaj complains about BET are definitely going to last for the rest of the Month ...since it’s National Women Empowerment Month...

View attachment 115126

Bitch does more fake complaining than she raps. Until that bitch admits she stole Lil Kim style nothing she says matters.

It can be 12 months of national women empowerment month don't change the face that Dawn Richard shit has race involved in it as well.

I feel her, saying that she is only relevant to other black women by what she is not doing,based on stereotypes created for black women. Minimizes everything she does and is apart of. Shes in the rooms and cultures where she sees the lack of color. Shes in those areas creating a standard by which those arenas can expect to get from a woman of color. Not the stereotype that is created for black women.

BET is not owned by black people, but the people that create what BET puts out. May in fact be black people, that are helping a non black owner entity, set a standard and demoralize black women.

Some of the people that disrespect her from this post, are the same people that talk down about women on Instagram, ethnic female artists like Cardi and Nicki..about their obsession with how they look.

About the make up, weave, butt shots, and such. When they are just fitting into the role that entities like BET set, that you expect them to live up to. And if they dont, they take everything you are..and simplify it to a bad pony tail.

We hate when sports media takes everything a guy like cam newton is, and simplify it to just being a show boat "running QB"..Gotta peep the play when it happens, not just when it connect to you.

Props to her if she really is working on tech like that.

Black women been the ones leading every pivotal movement in society though? EVERY one? Ok.

Props to her if she really is working on tech like that.

Black women been the ones leading every pivotal movement in society though? EVERY one? Ok.

she's not. She might be in the room when the discussions happen and ok'ing the stuff they're doing for her, but she ain't actually working on the technology itself.

Back