Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dave East - Paranoia

Goldie

and Baka's got a weird case, why is he around??
Site Owner
paranoia-450x452.jpg

Dave East’s much anticipated Paranoia tape now has a release date as Dave revealed the artwork and an August 18th date for the project over the weekend.

It said tape on the site I saw, but after checking around I think it could be an album, but shit I thought Kairi Chanel was an album.

I fucked with Perfect when I first heard it, shit's been in heavy rotation for the past week tho. Def Jam better not fumble this and drop the vid months after the buzz for it started dyin.

You have to make a video for ur radio single. Shit, even pharrell said "Happy" didn't take off till he made a video for it. Shit's imperative.

The Nas joint is fire, but Nas don't even rap on it :word?:smh shit was a perfect beat for Nas too

Yea, compared to KC its pretty lackluster. Still a couple joints on there tho

Overall, its not that bad

In the same vein as Finally Famous, Sideline Story. You can hear through struggle for commercial singles. Def Jam becoming predictable with the arranging of the albums

Nothing stood out off first listen, but it bangs. I'll give it a few more spins before making a better review

The skits are a vibe killer. Noticeably so. Shits good when I'm not thinking about KC.

Right now Meek and Chainz sitting in my top 2. I might check out a song or two from Jay and k Dot or Ross but as a whole, Meek and @Chainz

Back