Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Dave East & Harry Fraud - HOFFA

Talk to em young Bol
See the source image

Last edited:
I think imma kinda agree with @Gene Parmesan regarding East right now with his career...

I became a huge fan after listening to Kairi's Channel... incredibly dope record

But ... bars ain't enough right now. He should be trying to get big on making hit singles cos he ain't none of these singy songy ass niggaz in rap now... he's actually can rap with out any melodies involved

I honestly haven't checked a couple of his last records maybe cos I'm beginning to lose some interest in his music?

He has the NaS connect ... he needs to get mainstream appeal and I'm not speaking for any other Dave East fan ... I'm speaking for myself

I think imma kinda agree with @Gene Parmesan regarding East right now with his career...

I became a huge fan after listening to Kairi's Channel... incredibly dope record

But ... bars ain't enough right now. He should be trying to get big on making hit singles cos he ain't none of these singy songy ass niggaz in rap now... he's actually can rap with out any melodies involved

I honestly haven't checked a couple of his last records maybe cos I'm beginning to lose some interest in his music?

He has the NaS connect ... he needs to get mainstream appeal and I'm not speaking for any other Dave East fan ... I'm speaking for myself
Funny how he’s on “mass appeal” but doesn’t have it

He missed the window to blow up and now he’s just another rapper who is pretty much underground at this point

He had star power but idk maybe it was the 3 debut albums or maybe it was the lack of actual hit songs but pop smoke, takashi, young Ma, A boogie, Rocky, Ferg, Vado, even Troy Ave had bigger buzzes in NY than East at their peak. Idk where they went wrong with East and it’s a shame

Nigga Andrew Wiggins of the rap game

Dave East in the same realm as Joey badass and Don Q

Maywood comes around every month and a half to talk about some new Dave song on Worldstar or some new project that’s mid and ppl largely don’t give a fuck

And it’s baffling to me because he shoulda had a meek mill type of career

I tried to get into dude music in the past. Not a fan...but I'll check this out. The skill is obvious, just never connected w it
It's because he raps the same on every song. I'm telling y'all it's another level to him but he just not doing it, he keeps doing this chill one vocal chord level flow, when in reality he doesn't even talk like that. I really wanna hear more aggression in his voice when he raps.

Now post another Dave East vid of him wearing a medium white Tee while looking into the camera and blowing smoke in your face

It's like you can tell dude is charismatic when he talks and how be carries himself, but when he raps it doesn't capture it. Like he needs to just be him in songs. Like his flow and song crafting is not pulling in his charisma. Once he do that he will really blow up imo. He need to stop trying to be so cool on records and losen up his flow so it can be more dynamic and diverse.

I truly don't think it's over for dude. I can see him having a late blooming rise.

Back