Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave Chappelle Netflix Standup Trailer

The first one when he was talking about Rape and Saving.

The second one was in Austin.

That rape but he saves joke was funny as hell...

But that pussy juice joke,, I saw it as a skit...

The oj stories had me in tears....

The Oscars joke killed me too..

But my favorite joke was the Detroit shit...I feel like I found it funnier than the audience... Which is why I made the review that I did.

I watch a lot of comedians live.... Dave seems like he is great live, but I think his true genius shows when you watch at home and can really hear every word, and take the time to think about what dude saying.

Which is why I think he's a better writer. I really want him back on TV. I don't want just a Dave special, I want his take on everything going on in the world...

Also the Kevin Hart joke had me dying cuz I always tell people that comedians are all haters. Easily the profession with the most haters

Still haven't watched the 2nd ep yet, still enjoying the 1st one. Gonna watch it for the 3rd time tomorrow.

I finished watching the Austin one while at work.

So do you know how hard it was not lmao out loud in front of my coworkers?

I almost lost it. Especially him telling about his son gettin in a fight at school, and sounding like Pac.

Watched the 1st one 3 times and loved it everytime, bout to eat this papa johns and watch the 2nd one now.

I watched them both yesterday. Bruh is a smart man. He managed to incorporate social commentary and make it funny. He was throwing mass shots at the powers that be setting up the Cosby joke. I liked them both, but The Age of Spin was better IMO.

CS, I enjoyed Age of Spin more, but the Austin special was dope too. Ima rewatch prolly tomorrow.

Back