Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave Chappelle Netflix Standup Trailer

They out,

I'm watching now.....

review later....

2 of them are out now.......just started: the age of spin

shit funny so far

The Age of spin 7.5 outta 10......

very very smart.....very very silly at times....always funny..... but Dave's transition between serious topics and silly topics is a little shaky at some points....you can tell cuz the crowd missed quite a few jokes simply due to how he was switching up tempo.....

but yea it was funny......mad thought provoking....Dave puts a spin on shit that really fucks with the way you've ever looked at it...

yall think niggaz on here can provide an interesting prospective......Dave that dude

Last edited:
Dave is definitely a great comedy writer,, cuz the shit he comes up with is genius

Deep in the heart of Texas

8 outta 10

Definitely funnier than the first one. Dave seemed to be back in his comfort zone. The transitions were better. But I feel more so in this one than the previous ones, you see Dave's comedic talent is more towards writing than stand up.

He's still great on the stage. Very natural, timing perfect, funny as shit. But the set up on some of his jokes might have been funny on stage, but i have to think they would have been funnier as skits. Dave still one of the funniest men alive, but i think a lotta people will be quick to hate on these specials...

I liked them both though

This nigga legit genius

Came in here to say this, the way he brought that shit back around on the 1st stand up was incredible. I just finished the 1st ep/stand up and it was pretty much like a lecture/convo/standup. It started off kinda slow, but it picked up nicely.

8.5/10 If it didn't start so slow I would've rated it higher, cuz the 2nd half of the ep was fire.

Yooo I'm still mind blown by how he made multiple parts of the standup come together like it did at the end, that shit takes real fuckin talent man, true genius.

Age of Spin was genius. I watched it 3x already. Is prolly my new favorite Chappelle special.

I disagree with dude above who said his transitions are shaky compared to the Texas special. He was on top his game. He does that on purpose... When he spoke on civil rights era and assassinations then outta nowhere hits u with the cosby shit.... Than later u realize he planted the raping superhero to use as a cosby callback.

Plus the Texas special was also 2 years older than the Hollywood special. I saw most of it when i saw him live a couple years back.

Watched "Age of Spin" twice so far, liked it more the 2nd watch.

@Race Jones I'm interested in seeing what your feminists friends had to say specifically about why they disliked the special. He was making great points that's hard to argue imo, only "foul" shit he said was male feminists are bitch ass niggas lmaoo

I just finished the first one and I love how he made all of that come together. Brilliant, I didn't see it coming.

Watched "Age of Spin" twice so far, liked it more the 2nd watch.

@Race Jones I'm interested in seeing what your feminists friends had to say specifically about why they disliked the special. He was making great points that's hard to argue imo, only "foul" shit he said was male feminists are bitch ass niggas lmaoo

*gulp* still havent watched.
I need to watch first because my feminist friends are feminist nazis lmao
they hate everything

Age of Spin was genius. I watched it 3x already. Is prolly my new favorite Chappelle special.

I disagree with dude above who said his transitions are shaky compared to the Texas special. He was on top his game. He does that on purpose... When he spoke on civil rights era and assassinations then outta nowhere hits u with the cosby shit.... Than later u realize he planted the raping superhero to use as a cosby callback.

Plus the Texas special was also 2 years older than the Hollywood special. I saw most of it when i saw him live a couple years back.

I need to go back and watch the Austin one again. I dozed off cuz I was tired, and just finished Age Of Spin.

*gulp* still havent watched.
I need to watch first because my feminist friends are feminist nazis lmao
they hate everything
3tsj67.jpg

?

Back