Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dave Chappelle Checks On Kanye West In Wyoming

Dave is quickly going down the path of Ice Cube & KoonYe.. Earlier this year he was hanging around that whie Supremacist Elon & now HulKKK Hogan.. What’s next a sit down interview w/ TucKKKer Carlson.. This nigga doesn’t stand for nothing anymore…

Koonye is in own category but this is up there with cube mingling with Tucker. It's wild that Chappelle is at a Jason Aldean concert when I was just hearing him on talk pro black shit on Killer Mike's album. It's off code behavior at minimum

... look at his Lumberjack shirt, oh no🤦🏾

Koonye is in own category but this is up there with cube mingling with Tucker. It's wild that Chappelle is at a Jason Aldean concert when I was just hearing him on talk pro black shit on Killer Mike's album. It's off code behavior at minimum

... look at his Lumberjack shirt, oh no🤦🏾

It really isn't offbrand for Dave though. I do believe he's sincere in his pro-black thoughts, but he's never been one to be on the cancel train for white people. Dave is in a truly unique situation where he'll tell white people they are racist to their faces and they will laugh and embrace him for it, so he thinks shit is sweet. And the truth is, it might be sweet for him, but he just happens to be the one nigga they give that pass too. I wouldn't want to be that guy, but he seems ok with it.

Dave is about as close to Richard Pryor in the modern age as it gets. For better or worse.

Back