Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

this bitch is dumb or flat-out lying.. is there anybody with law enforcement /security experience on here that can verify this make believe shit is possible? she needs to be fired asap at the least...cuz right now she a fucking menace to society and unfit for her position
7-12lbs trigger pull and a significant weight difference between taser and pistol.

Takes work to actuate laser to deploy taser too.

Tazer is usually onnthe weak draw side.

No excuse for the negligent discharge.

Number 1 she should be fired immediately. She’s grossly incompetent if she mistook her gun for a taser. I don’t believe that story, but that’s the one she told. I mean, why are they putting a taser and gun on the same side of the utility belt if they feel so similar. I'd bet they don't though which is why I don't believe her.

Number 2, this "accident" is the result of gross negligence and should be treated similarly to a death by drunk driver charge at minimum. She fucked up and should pay a criminal price for taking a life regardless of "accident". There has to be a deterrent to this behavior or it will continue.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned on Twitter that if there was a training issue then why aren’t black police officers killing white people like white police officers kill black people.

We never had the desire to go around killing white folks for no reason.

White people don't want to admit that they have a drive to kill Black men because they see us as disposable and insignificant.

They say it's "training" or "bad apples", but young Black males are at a very high risk to die by violence, whether it's being killed by police, or by non police or us killing ourselves.

There's a spector of death around Black males 18 to 35. White people are a part of the problem. The societal neglect of Black people, particularly Black males who have to live with violence and death following us around until we get old and no longer a threat.

We never had the desire to go around killing white folks.

White people don't want to admit that they have a drive to kill Black men because they see us as disposable and insignificant.

They say it's "training" or "bad apples", but young Black males are at a very high risk to die by violence, whether it's being killed by police, or by non police or us killing ourselves.

There's a spector of death around Black males 18 to 35. White people are a part of the problem. The societal neglect of Black people, particularly Black males who have to live with violence and death following us around until we get old and no longer a threat.
Because black men pose a physical threat to their system so it makes sense to attack the men.

Back