Welcome To aBlackWeb

Daunte Wright, the latest murdered by police

busta-rhymes-stressedut.gif

RIP to the young man BUT there's 1000's of Black and Brown in prison 10yrs to life for non violent drug crimes. No murders no nothing but this goofy bitch killed a someone and got less time. She got less time than the black woman who voted in the wrong district (she got 7-9yrs)

I know shouldn't be shocked but this shit is fucking with me. I send my cousin money every month in prison for a bullshit charge and he won't come home till he's 68 this bitch will be home in a year most likely and she murdered someone

RIP to the young man BUT there's 1000's of Black and Brown in prison 10yrs to life for non violent drug crimes. No murders no nothing but this goofy bitch killed a someone and got less time. She got less time than the black woman who voted in the wrong district (she got 7-9yrs)

I know shouldn't be shocked but this shit is fucking with me. I send my cousin money every month in prison for a bullshit charge and he won't come home till he's 68 this bitch will be home in a year most likely and she murdered someone

And you kno that bish gone be a hero amoung the CO's. They gone treat her like mf celeb.

Bish jus gone do 1 1/2 years in club fed. Then she gone write a book n go on a book tour smh

Fox news ready to eat dat shit up

I kno I've said this before

but black people, arm yourselves

go to the range (or wherever) & train, get familiar w/ your weapon(s)

these mf ain't finna be like "you kno what, these niggers been gettin the short end of the stick for a few centuries, let's do right by them"

this Amerikkkan experience won't last forever

Back