Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dating A Dead Relative Spouse

Chi-Town B

Mod Squad
Joe Biden son Beau passed away in 2015 and now his widow is now dating Beau's brother.

Is it ever OK to date a relatives spouse or S/O even if that relative is dead

Last edited:
No. I thot dating the friends of serious ex's was some messy shit, now ppl out here datin the family of their spouses? N dead spouses @ that?!

That's some sick borderline incest shit.

This word is goin 2 hell in a hand basket

N ion even believe in that place

Nothin is sacred. Ppl bout to start fuckin their dead childrens spouses, their former step parents, their aunts n uncles by marriage. It aint gotta be genetic to be borderline incest.

If u knew them as ur bro or sis in law, u knew each other in a fam capacity.

Scust. This some white ppl shit.

now this is probably one of the few things that are black and white to me

all kinds of hell naw

Not relative, but I had a homeboy who did that....

We had a dude around my way, one of the last few shooters... and he got with this chick who was prolly better labeled as a jump off anyway, cuz she definitely got around in our neighborhood and with Niggaz across the avenue, but the shooter claimed her. They lived together n everything.

Well he got popped outside a liquor store.... Dead.... Gone....

My homeboy who was super tight with him was pretty much the only person she would talk to while mourning..... And before u knew it, he got her pregnant and they moved in together....

A Lotta people thought they were foul for that.... I was on the fence cuz I was really close to all 3 of them and saw exactly how it all played out.... I'll definitely put it in a book one day, cuz that shit was crazy..... Y'all don't even know...

I always hate being directly involved in drama around the way, but my name was all in that situation

But what if they are comforting each other? N it was just one time? Don't u have moments of weakness following grief?

my mind would go to this was something that had been in the works all along

i mean, i would even understand if you just wanted to jump right back into the dating game really soon after the death, but with a sibling? nah

my mind would go to this was something that had been in the works all along

i mean, i would even understand if you just wanted to jump right back into the dating game really soon after the death, but with a sibling? nah
I was playin devils advocate wichu. A relative of ur spouse or ex spouse shld always be off limits.

I agree but tbh jumpin straight back into dating isn't ideal. Grief is hard tho so I guess as long as they ain't leadin the ppl they dating on, it's aight

My uncle had kids with his wife before he died. She married his younger bro shortly after his death. The marriage didn't last long and they didn't have kids. My whole family looks at her crazy to this day.

Not relative, but I had a homeboy who did that....

We had a dude around my way, one of the last few shooters... and he got with this chick who was prolly better labeled as a jump off anyway, cuz she definitely got around in our neighborhood and with Niggaz across the avenue, but the shooter claimed her. They lived together n everything.

Well he got popped outside a liquor store.... Dead.... Gone....

My homeboy who was super tight with him was pretty much the only person she would talk to while mourning..... And before u knew it, he got her pregnant and they moved in together....

A Lotta people thought they were foul for that.... I was on the fence cuz I was really close to all 3 of them and saw exactly how it all played out.... I'll definitely put it in a book one day, cuz that shit was crazy..... Y'all don't even know...

I always hate being directly involved in drama around the way, but my name was all in that situation

Y was ur name all in that fam

Did u smash her too?

Nothin is sacred. Ppl bout to start fuckin their dead childrens spouses, their former step parents, their aunts n uncles by marriage. It aint gotta be genetic to be borderline incest.

If u knew them as ur bro or sis in law, u knew each other in a fam capacity.

Scust. This some white ppl shit.

Girl I was gonna say the exact same thing but then @Dupacalypse came in and debunked my theory lol

Yeah that shyt is just...weird man.

I'm not comfortable with that. It just creates a whole lotta questions and negative assumptions.

My kids father told his brother he should smash his ex BC she liked him too and so his brother did, but messed round and actually liked the girl. Fell in love. Called me and asked if he thought it'd be okay to marry her or if his brother was gonna be pissed. Theyre married now. Been for a few years. The girl is my kid's legal aunt. Shit is weird. But it's whatever, nobody's takes them or their marriage seriously. His grandparents hate her. Hate her with a passion.

No... thee h3ll? This ain't the Bible
Ol, my brother died without having a son, let us go and make one for him, lookin @$$.

My kids father told his brother he should smash his ex BC she liked him too and so his brother did, but messed round and actually liked the girl. Fell in love. Called me and asked if he thought it'd be okay to marry her or if his brother was gonna be pissed. Theyre married now. Been for a few years. The girl is my kid's legal aunt. Shit is weird. But it's whatever, nobody's takes them or their marriage seriously. His grandparents hate her. Hate her with a passion.
What she do boo?

Back