Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Date Night Ideas

Scrabble

I always get buns when i play wifey in scrabble

is that another two way triple word score? :lipbite:

Goat: Girl you know how I get.....

604d15c1807e206a05990b48499bda3d.gif

Did the music thing on a road trip once....passed the phone back and forth and played tracks from around the time we met (middle school)...shit was funny and cringy at the same

Going from Project Pat to Amanda Perez back to Nelly and then Keke and Avant lmaooo

Fun shit tho...im more of the music head so i could have done that shit all day

When you both love music that shit a vibe

things really can get off track tho.. one minute yall singing Love by Keyshia Cole and the next thing u know she done threw on some throwback Boosie asking u what u know bout it. after maybe 1 or 2 songs like that u gotta reel it back in

When you both love music that shit a vibe

things really can get off track tho.. one minute yall singing Love by Keyshia Cole and the next thing u know she done threw on some throwback Boosie asking u what u know bout it. after maybe 1 or 2 songs like that u gotta reel it back in

well in my case i knew I had to stay mainstream....i didnt get into no real street or underground/local type shit but i wanted to lol

Planning to go to a comedy show tomorrow. This would be the second date. This was short notice though so hopefully things go smoothly

I purposely stayed out this thread since I got clowned in the old hood for my ideas

but goat shit in here

I mean unless you're on some super hoe shit watching a game or playing something is too much of an answer lol?

Back