Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW Darla Dimples

Any woman that tries to force a Dimple in every picture is cringe worthy. This hoe been falling off ever since she started touching her body. I think she got the E.T belly procedure done as well smh. She don’t even make good videos cause she photoshop her pics so much. She wouldn’t dare stand up, walk and show that ass circumference,, she photo shop to much.
Ya know what...🤔 I think you right...if you take away how fine she is...she does come off.. insecure and gives off a noticeable Lack of confidence vibe in her clips. She definitely doesn't have that sexy confident woman aura.

Any woman that tries to force a Dimple in every picture is cringe worthy. This hoe been falling off ever since she started touching her body. I think she got the E.T belly procedure done as well smh. She don’t even make good videos cause she photoshop her pics so much. She wouldn’t dare stand up, walk and show that ass circumference,, she photo shop to much.
Ya know what...I be in some high end telegram groups...and I notice... niggaz don't fuck with darla...like outside her appreciation thread/subs...niggaz don't...rate as top tier, I use to think niggaz was hating but lately I started to realize that.real talk b✊🏿

Shes a photoshopper, she started off with hella pictures at first and no videos. That’s was the first sign espically this day in age. Women with asses gone video their real ass not take a million photos. This video age and onlyfans age is forcing the photoshop women to record videos. Then they start recording bad angle videos cause they knew they pics are photoshop. Like bitch I want the same video angle of your photos. What you don’t understand from that… I’ll rather pay for a video than a photo if I had to pay, that’s how most men think. She’s a photoshop teaser a waste of time …………,smh
Ya know what...I be in some high end telegram groups...and I notice... niggaz don't fuck with darla...like outside her appreciation thread/subs...niggaz don't...rate as top tier, I use to think niggaz was hating but lately I started to realize that.real talk b✊🏿

Back