Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

I can never understand as a boss you let the talent dictate when they was working and when they wasn't. Thunder was suppose to be their smackdown and the top acts didn't want to show up. Thunder just became a two hour show of mid carders beating jobbers

I can never understand as a boss you let the talent dictate when they was working and when they wasn't. Thunder was suppose to be their smackdown and the top acts didn't want to show up. Thunder just became a two hour show of mid carders beating jobbers

Bischoff didn’t even want Thunder to happen but was forced to by management

wCW had the idea for a Bshow year before Smackdown was even thought of.. Also HulKKK had creative control in his contract that’s how Bischoff got him to sign in 94..EB fucked up by giving him that creative control.. But it’s obvious that Eric is Hogan stan he always defending and never has a bad word to say about him…

I legit must have went brain dead during the late 99-2000 WCW cause I honestly dont remember much of any of that shit aside from Arquette winning the belt lol I do not remember the main event millionaires or whatever the fuck vs the young blood storyline.

Back