Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dark Side of the Ring

Next week won't be any better. Heck, it might even be worse. Especially since it'll be about Vince and Undertaker burying Kanyon after he came out the closet as a gay man, which also may have played a part in him committing suicide later on.

Oh yea, and gave him a shoot concussion for his troubles

WTF...this wrestling shit is wild messy!

That's just the tip of the iceberg. Imagine ALL the other "backstage" type stories.
Plane Ride from Hell is a biggie in wrestling history but there's so many cringe-worthy backstage stories. Other pranks, racism, affairs, etc. that makes ppl look at their childhood heroes differently

That post-WCW Ruthless Aggression roster was full of menaces. JBL, Holly, Benoit, etc... meanwhile HHH is working his way up to corporate while burying every main eventer from WCW and ECW, and Johnny Ace is on his way as talent relations. Just a cesspool of creeps, a-holes, and stooges.

Just started watching....shit's phugged up out the gate

Tommy Dreamer is an idiot and I wanna kick his ass

Edit: Woooo chiiile...this is every white frat boy stereotype on that "Limitless" pack!

Ric Flair took his shirt off (and everything else except his cape) and made his paynus spin around like a helicopter...Edit 2: "and this is what the guys wanted to see" "he had a hammer on him"

I just can't...
1631929584122.jpeg

Edit 3: Woooow...I don't see how ANYONE can make excuses for that shit...and there were excuses on top of excuses being made smdh

Scust

Last edited:
I would lose respect for the producers if this is true.. You shit onFlair, Dreamer and Brock.. But give the AEW guy a pass…

I remember hearing about Rhodes actions on the plane years ago in shoot interviews and that included him telling someone they gonna fuck. I’m sure it wasn’t the same one as the woman on the episode… but godddamn. Other than I think JR I can’t think of one person that was involved that comes out of this smelling like roses.

I remember hearing about Rhodes actions on the plane years ago in shoot interviews and that included him telling someone they gonna fuck. I’m sure it wasn’t the same one as the woman on the episode… but godddamn. Other than I think JR I can’t think of one person that was involved that comes out of this smelling like roses.
RVD

Back