Welcome To aBlackWeb

First of all stop using my shit

Second If i said I wasn't watching over a trailer you niggas would lose your mind. 2 minutes out of a 2 hour movie foh AP

i wont

brah, there are at least 4 people saying they are cool on this based on the trailer...you not special...get over yourself

i wont

brah, there are at least 4 people saying they are cool on this based on the trailer...you not special...get over yourself

And those 4 people are just as wrong as you. I expect you want be back in here so enjoy your day jackass

"maybe, could be, might be" man this dude sucks.

giphy.gif

i found his video very informative, and interesting

How? He said absolutely nothing.

And this time he actually had a damn near 3 min long trailer to go on and it's still 8mins of speculative BS. The only he mentioned was where it takes place vs the comics and @Cain broke that shit down in one sentence.

And this time he actually had a damn near 3 min long trailer to go on and it's still 8mins of speculative BS. The only he mentioned was where it takes place vs the comics and @Cain broke that shit down in one sentence.
Du was lying brah LMAO

Jennifer Lawrence is still appearing in all these X-Men films for no reason other than because she's Jennifer Lawrence. She is everywhere including on my nerves.

Can't really say I've got high expectations or actually anticipating this film, though I'd like to think it couldn't be as bad as Apocalypse.

Du was lying brah LMAO
no i wasn't..

i enjoy the videos...he explained a lot...

explained the villains..

what changes they've made from the comics...

referenced comic book stories related to the plot....

i get a lot out of these videos

He just broke down the trailer. What were you expecting him to say? He pointed out references and tied different scenes to the comics. It was nothing ground breaking, but it wasn't supposed to be.

That's the point.

Again, it wasn't supposed to be, so that's a stupid criticism. Some people don't know shit about comics. I'll show his videos to my wife when she wants to know a little extra about things. She's never read Marvel comics, but she loves MCU movies. She thinks its cool getting those little tidbits of info. You guys are basically making his video something it's not meant to be and then bashing it because it's not.

Back