Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damon Wayans & Damon Wayans Jr. To Headline Father/Son Comedy In Works At CBS

Great talents. Damon's a legend. And Damon Jr. stands tall on his own without coasting just off the family name. I fux with both their work.

CBS is the LAST place I'd ever go to watch a comedy tho. No edge to the shit they produce at all, so that alone has me plenty skeptical. Especially if the promos look anything like whatever that shit is that they be having Cedric The Entertainer acting in.

Get that money tho fellas. I hope it succeeds and goes the distance. Even if I gotta peace out after like 3 episodes.

Booooo!!

Make a movie for adults

Not a lame ass cbs sitcom

Bruh...or a least like a single camera sitcom on some more-modern type shit.

I think seeing a Wayans family project in a lane like 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' or 'Atlanta' would be dope. And of the collective I'd say that Damon would be the one to be able to pull that off.

Marlon is about 50 and still is doin goofy comedy. I don't think he really evolved with his audience.

For all of my gripes tho, I still get it. Getting down with CBS and having a successful primetime cable sitcom could be a money move if they do this shit right. I'm sure broadcast cable can write a check bigger than anything FX or HBO would give em.

Maaaaannn...its still Black Excellence regardless. Just be happy and grateful we are being represented.

Cedric having big success wit his show. Being on a network like CBS gives them a broader audience. Not everyone is up on DW and his comedy. Hell...they probably know Jr. more than his daddy. So I fuccs wit it.

If it's funny...it'll succeed. Plain & simple. Props to them for being able to make this happen.

Last edited:
Damon hasnt made a movie since the internet came out

He been hiding on network tv for 30yrs

Im sure the checks are good but cmon.

Shit, he most likely good of them My Wife and Kids. What he made during it's run and syndication, is probably more than he made in all his movies.

Sucks him and ol boy had problems. Cuz Lethal Weapon was the best movie to TV show

After My Wife and Kids Damon got tired of the game and fell back…the way the series ended pissed him off

After My Wife and Kids Damon got tired of the game and fell back…the way the series ended pissed him off

Was there ever an actual series finale for that show? I don’t think there was. Just like the Wayans Bros.

Was there ever an actual series finale for that show? I don’t think there was. Just like the Wayans Bros.

None really. Cliffhanger. Think Jay found out she was pregnant after Mike refused to get a vacestomy

Back