Welcome To aBlackWeb

DAMON DASHI'M BROKE... And I Need Help

5th Letter

Mod Squad

Damon Dash is broke ... and he says so.

Dash filed legal docs in an ongoing business lawsuit in which he owes $2,400. Dash says he doesn't have the dough. He says he has no salary and depends solely on his business to make income, but the biz is making zero profits so he can't pay.

JUNE 2018

THE HEATED ARGUMENT
Dash says the only revenue stream he has is from Lee Daniels, who owed him $2 million. We posted video last year of Dash confronting Daniels at a Diana Rossconcert, demanding payment. Daniels subsequently agreed to repay Dash.

Now, here's the twist. Daniels has been paying the loot back, but it appears the money has been garnished by creditors ... Dash is that deep in the hole.

He says, "My income streams have all been garnished ... and it is very difficult to address the mounting bills until I receive some relief from the courts."

This isn't the first sign of financial trouble. Dash filed legal docs in September asked the judge to terminate his child support obligations to ex-wife Rachel Roy. He said in 2018 he made just a hair over $56,000.

Dash says his fiancee is pregnant and he's had to pay unexpected expenses associated with her pregnancy.

Dash says he'd love to comply with the court order to pay the $2,400, but money doesn't appear magically. He says he hopes he'll have the funds by January.

Damon Dash Says He's Broke and Can't Pay $2,400 Debt

source.gif

For his sake I hope he humbles himself, he makes it through this, and from this point on. Stops telling stupid people that behaving stupidly and expecting success, isn't something that makes you a boss.

Better go make up with Jay

Don't know if he can now, dude fucked that all up right now, plus his pride, mouth and antics will be the end of him.

Takes photos with Jay, next he is saying he wants no part with him and his brand because he's supporting an informant.

Two-two later he posts an apologetic video claiming he was emotional over the Aaliyah/R. Kelly shit and he's sorry, two weeks later he's saying Jay's an industry asshole, this, that and the third.

Thru it all, Jay is creating businesses, reaching billionaire status.

Meanwhile, Dame says he won't stop hustling/flipping money until he can buy a football team. *Kanye shrug*

I wish him the best tho to be honest.

You don't appreciate a nigga gettin' money
You don't appreciate a muthafucka that knows how to hustle
You don't appreciate a nigga that's seen a million dollars
And in that case, you ain't never gone see it
Niggas better get they mind right
Cause I got enough fresh for one-thousand days straight!!
I could pop tags everyday for the rest of the decade!!

I'm DAME DASH!!! HOLLA!!!

giphy.webp

iirc Dame received $22 Million and 1/3 of the masters from Reasonable Doubt when the Roc broke up.

It's a shame that he couldn't make that $22 Million last for a lifetime. If he invested it in a fund that yielded 5%, and put it in escrow he'd be getting $1.1 Million per year for life.

Also, I remember hearing that when the Roc broke up he got Beanie Sigel. How come he couldn't make that work?

iirc Dame received $22 Million and 1/3 of the masters from Reasonable Doubt when the Roc broke up.

It's a shame that he couldn't make that $22 Million last for a lifetime. If he invested it in a fund that yielded 5%, and put it in escrow he'd be getting $1.1 Million per year for life.

Also, I remember hearing that when the Roc broke up he got Beanie Sigel. How come he couldn't make that work?

Easy cuz Beanie Sigel can't get himself right either

I guess all that wearing a pair of socks only one time and throwing them away shit is over

If he the hustler and boss that he says he is well then bounce back nigga
i thought he said that about sneakers

you can wear a pair of socks once and throw them out
but if you doing that for sneakers that adds up

He has options, sell his share of reasonable doubt but it doesn't seem likely that dame doesn't have 2400

Back