Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Damn, She's Fine AF!

Do you consider a chick with a bangin body and ugly face 'fine af' ?

• Total voters
I was waiting on this
Niggas refer to ALL Guns as a LLAMA.

Just like all sodas can be a cold drink

giphy.gif

After reading some of the post I missed yesterday even though I 100% don't agree I see what yall La niggas mean by calling her fine.

It's like when a person falls down and folks ask "are you ok?" and they respond "I'm fine"

Yall basically saying she "fine" as in she "ok" yall can deal with/date/fuck her.

While the to the rest of america "fine" means she is above average in the face and has the body to match.

After reading some of the post I missed yesterday even though I 100% don't agree I see what yall La niggas mean by calling her fine.

It's like when a person falls down and folks ask "are you ok?" and they respond "I'm fine"

Yall basically saying she "fine" as in she "ok" yall can deal with/date/fuck her.

While the to the rest of america "fine" means she is above average in the face and has the body to match.

I was going to post the same response.

I kind of took it like they mean "fine" like everything is okay and not like above average to great. But after reading some of the comments I don't know and hope some people will give more insight.

Chick fil a niggas still at it.....

Let me tell yall how you're lying to yourselves

You ever seen a thick ass broad from behind just twistin it out in the club and say daaaaaamn and then she turns around and you like oh nevermind....

Nah nigga she was fine 2 seconds ago....had your full attention...

Pride and conditioning got you worried about the part that cant do shit for you lmao

I'm just gettin up dont kill me

My theory for a Boot niggas rationale is this;

The women from the area who are really 'fine af' are also 'crazy af' (@Thor has confirmed this). Therefore as not to have them on so high of a pedestal in which the women would become like super unapproachable, the men started calling any ole thing they'd poke 'fine af', regardless of facial disposition. Now they women are gassed because they being described in the same terms as women they think are also 'fine af'

This now how the women who are really 'fine af' competing with women, for who they know are not seeing them physically, for the such said attention of the men, thus making them (the really fine af females) more 'crazy af'

Yall bear with me, I think I'm a break into the quantum realm with this one. I think I see the loop.

@ReGermz_Flash, break this down for me

My theory for a Boot niggas rationale is this;

The women from the area who are really 'fine af' are also 'crazy af' (@Thor has confirmed this). Therefore as not to have them on so high of a pedestal in which the women would become like super unapproachable, the men started calling any ole thing they'd poke 'fine af', regardless of facial disposition. Now they women are gassed because they being described in the same terms as women they think are also 'fine af'

This now how the women who are really 'fine af' competing with women, for who they know are not seeing them physically, for the such said attention of the men, thus making them (the really fine af females) more 'crazy af'

Yall bear with me, I think I'm a break into the quantum realm with this one. I think I see the loop.

@ReGermz_Flash, break this down for me
Wish I could, I'm not superficial so I cant help you here. I'm not saying being superficial when it comes to looks is a bad thing and I'm better than yall. I'm just saying it's a thing and im not, wish I was...

But i care about personalities and shit more than looks
images.jpeg

Fucking maturity

Back