Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

This reminds me of two Canada Geese who laid eggs at the track centre I used to train at. This bird would even attack cars coming near them. It got hit lightly once by accident and started walking with a limp. The length these niggas go to protect their young. Some humans could learn a thing or two.

And lol at dude in the video fencing like some swashbuckling pirate with his Toronto Sun newspaper. Just leave the scene bro.

Last edited:
This reminds me of two Canada Geese who laid eggs at the track centre I used to train at. This bird would even attack cars coming near them. It got hit lightly once by accident and started walking with a limp. The length these niggas go to protect their young. Some humans could learn a thing or two.

evil cunts. Irony of being called Canadian geese and having the complete opposite stereotypical behaviour of a Canadian person.

A hippo is the most savage beast in Africa though

Yea, what I’m saying tho is going by the skull design and large prominent “saber” like teeth if we had no history or evidence of what the animal looks like it could be misconstrued as to be some type of super predator.

hence why I referenced it as a reason to question how some dinosaur skeletons are assembled/ labelled. And the exterior design of said dinosaurs.

Yea, what I’m saying tho is going by the skull design and large prominent “saber” like teeth if we had no history or evidence of what the animal looks like it could be misconstrued as to be some type of super predator.

hence why I referenced it as a reason to question how some dinosaur skeletons are assembled/ labelled. And the exterior design of said dinosaurs.

I agree that if scientist had never seen a hippo, and found a hippo skull, they wouldn't come up with what an actual hippo head looks like. But you can tell that the animal is omnivorous by the different styles of teeth that you pointed out in your previous post.

A hippo would eat another animal though

From time to time

giphy.gif

Back