Welcome To aBlackWeb

Damn Nature, U Scary

dude an his lady out for a midnight stroll.....

lions come out trying rob them and start shit.

badger to his lady......honey ....go get my shit. bout them fuck them up soon a she bring my shit back.....dont go no where nigga.
bout to fuck yal up.

Damn the whole crew was coming... had it stayed longer, they'd be eating it after the song and dance
Shit they're lucky he didn't drag one of them into the fucking lake! I'm always surprised when i see lions fuck with crocs because they have no protection against its bite whereas a croc seems like it would have more protection against a lion's claws/bite

Shit they're lucky he didn't drag one of them into the fucking lake! I'm always surprised when i see lions fuck with crocs because they have no protection against its bite whereas a croc seems like it would have more protection against a lion's claws/bite
Single male lions will fuck up a croc on land

Single male lions will fuck up a croc on land

Not 1v1

Not at all. If a croc grab them it can literally death roll and pull whatever they have off.

A croc in Africa can get up to like 1500 pounds with one of the strongest bite force.

I seen a croc literally drag a wildebeest and throw them like a rag dog and it take a few female lions to take one down fully.

Last edited:
Not 1v1

Not at all. If a croc grab them it can literally death roll and pull whatever they have off.

A croc in Africa can get up to like 1500 pounds with one of the strongest bite force.

I seen a croc literally drag a wildebeest and throw them like a rag dog and it take a few female lions to take one down fully.
In the water a crocodile is doing that they're not spinning and flopping around on dry land they're too heavy and low to the ground for that. Why you think the croc always try to run to the water when confronted on land

Last edited:
In the water a crocodile is doing that their not spining and flopping around on dry land they too heavy and low to the ground for that. Why you think the croc always try to run to the water when confronted on land

it plenty of videos of them doing that

In the water a crocodile is doing that their not spining and flopping around on dry land they too heavy and low to the ground for that. Why you think the croc always try to run to the water when confronted on land

Crocs do their death rolls in and out of water.

Back