Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Dame Dash Responds To Irv Gotti

test
Ppl shit on Dame now cuz his money and what it used to be and our culture only respects rich ppl

But u go back and see that Dame helped and played it fair with a lot of ppl
Tbh if this is true I can respect Jay and Dame. If dame would had done them all ugly he would be richer today.

When you go 15 years without doin shit that tends to happen
Nah, its his actions that got him being looked at as a joke. We got years of interviews of him saying people are losers if they work for somebody. Then you got the clips of him how he interacts with his kids. And the funniest one for me is him always ranting that white people in hiphop are culture vultures and we dont need to fuck with them.....only for him to then marry a young white girl and be elevating her up in the same circles he told us to keep white people out of.

It just showed how full of shit he is. Yea he did some good things in the past, but that doesnt override everything

Nah, its his actions that got him being looked at as a joke. We got years of interviews of him saying people are losers if they work for somebody. Then you got the clips of him how he interacts with his kids. And the funniest one for me is him always ranting that white people in hiphop are culture vultures and we dont need to fuck with them.....only for him to then marry a young white girl and be elevating her up in the same circles he told us to keep white people out of.

It just showed how full of shit he is. Yea he did some good things in the past, but that doesnt override everything
His wife is Puerto Rican, not white

His wife is Puerto Rican, not white
My fault. Idk how my dumb ass could of mistaken her for some white girl....

6472d6bc92161e4282d471e0_RockyFLAUNT.jpeg

damon-dash-celebrates-the-launch-of-dame-dash-studios.jpg

15502403831088.jpg

My fault. Idk how my dumb ass could of mistaken her for some white girl....

6472d6bc92161e4282d471e0_RockyFLAUNT.jpeg

damon-dash-celebrates-the-launch-of-dame-dash-studios.jpg

15502403831088.jpg
I wouldn't say you were dumb,but depending on where you live or your experience anybody not black like us is white.

Going to live in NYC kinda changed my view.

I would be in the hood and be like "who all these white folks?"

She does look very white in that last pic.

I get that some Latinos are racist and anti black,but they just the product of generations of mixing really especially Puerto Ricans.

Idk enough about her to know where she stands on race,but I mean she does have black husband for whatever that is worth.

Last edited:
its so crazy how dame went from someone you did not wanna mess with, to a guy everyone clowns and dismiss as a sore loser

Asthetics are a mug

If he was still in good graces with Jay ...even of it was a distant but acknowledged good grace... the current dominant reception of Dame would be the complete opposite.

Not to suggest that he's above critique... but people's reception will ebb n flow depending who they standing next to or have verified access to. If dame was in position to serve their needs he'd be celebrated. This whole shit plastic and i don't take the commentary seriously

Back