Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash Launches His Own Streaming Service

Goldie

I Just Want Some Chips
Site Owner
Dame Dash officially launched his streaming service, Dame Dash Studios. The network which is promoted as a platform for “millennial trendsetters,” is set to launch on April 3rd. It reportedly offers a range of exclusive series, original movies, and documentaries.

Dash first teased his new business venture back in 2016 as a partnership with FilmOn. His plans were to produce motivational content.

But the mogul is celebrating the launch of Dame Dash Studios alongside Talib Kweli and other guests at a red carpet gala in LA in April. But you can get an early glimpse of the Roc-a-Fella co-founder’s network.

Subscriptions are $7.99 per month, and new users get a seven-day trial.

Not mad at the move but i'm interested to see how this is all going to play out.

These companies have to know that regular consumers are not going to be paying all of these different streaming companies for exclusive content.

strictly just talking movies and tv shows.. who is really gonna be paying for

Netflix
Amazon Prime Video
Hulu
Disney+
DC's streaming service
Dames joint

AND their cable bill.

If they keep putting all of this exclusive stuff behind all of these separate pay-walls.. more folks gonna bootleg they shit lol

this will not win
and im not hating on dame

but he spreads himself to thing, and more importantly, people don't like him and he will rub someone the wrong way

eta: pause
This as well as partnering with the dude who Runs "FilmOn". Dude is shady apparently.

Did that Dizaster vs Cassidy Battle event and lot of folks complained that they werent paid. Then he signed Chief Keef and i aint heard shit from Keef since. I know hes been releasing mixtapes, but never heard anything major.

This as well as partnering with the dude who Runs "FilmOn". Dude is shady apparently.

Did that Dizaster vs Cassidy Battle event and lot of folks complained that they werent paid. Then he signed Chief Keef and i aint heard shit from Keef since. I know hes been releasing mixtapes, but never heard anything major.

Oh it's with that dude?

I think he made the dead artist holograms too

And he did the cassidy vs Diz battle event

I mean I know that event went bad,but Cass got his money,some of the other battlers didn't

From what I recall they gave keef a lot of money to do a certain amount of projects.he ain't complaining.

He has several companies that make money so this could be a good look still

Oh it's with that dude?

I think he made the dead artist holograms too

And he did the cassidy vs Diz battle event

I mean I know that event went bad,but Cass got his money,some of the other battlers didn't

From what I recall they gave keef a lot of money to do a certain amount of projects.he ain't complaining.

He has several companies that make money so this could be a good look still

Oh yeah FilmOn is just a little baby business to him. That dude is part of the family who owns the bottling company that bottles and ships coca cola products internationally.

Lol i know Keef was getting paid pretty well but thats gotta be a shit contract still. I heard he even named his kid FilmOn or its middle name is FilmOn

Back