Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dame Dash is next contestant on that #MeToo screen. He’s getting hit w/ 50 mil lawsuit over alleged sexual battery

Still don’t get how some of these sexual assault victims would rather sue for some money rather than trying to see their alleged rapist in jail

And this is why I call bullshit on so many of these cases.

Shit happened earlier this year. If it was really sexual battery then why aren't criminal charges being filed??? This is well within the statute of limitations and if it's really what she says it is then there should be no reason why the nigga won't be sittin' off next to Cosby when it's done. THEN you sue.

Last edited:
the funny think about this (not that sexual assault is a laughing matter) is that dame dash is on surviving r kelly part 2, coming out next month. i assume he gonna be on their talking about bad about r kelly, particularly how it relates to aaliyah.
i wonder if they are going to cut him from the series now.

the funny think about this (not that sexual assault is a laughing matter) is that dame dash is on surviving r kelly part 2, coming out next month. i assume he gonna be on their talking about bad about r kelly, particularly how it relates to aaliyah.
i wonder if they are going to cut him from the series now.

A little bit of irony the still in that post is from the front of the Trump Hotel

Kick a man while he’s already in dire straits.
This is how America disassembles a mans character and credibility. (If he’s innocent) but again they never did this to Ben Roth (of the Steelers)

Back