Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dad Surprises Daughter With Practical joke with a cool whip pie

Typing this anywhere turns into NSFW real quick.

Kinda related, but not related. In regards to typing searches w NSFW content.

I bing searched the Steven Buscemi "fuck all that" gif with safe search off cuz of the f word. Well I spelt something wrong in his surname. So it jus picked up the "fuck"....a thousand hard core sex penetration gifs popped up.

I was like GAT DAMN, WTF. Had to get out that screen quick af cuz of where I was.

Basically the internet is a fucked up place w/o safe search on.

Just from seeing the thread title I figured out what this and that there wasnt no weird shit.

But this thread title really a bad look for this site.

The joke is some nasty ass shit fam.

Yall wildin.

Delete this shit.

Kinda related, but not related. In regards to typing searches w NSFW content.

I bing searched the Steven Buscemi "fuck all that" gif with safe search off cuz of the f word. Well I spelt something wrong in his surname. So it jus picked up the "fuck"....a thousand hard core sex penetration gifs popped up.

I was like GAT DAMN, WTF. Had to get out that screen quick af cuz of where I was.

Basically the internet is a fucked up place w/o safe search on.
This revelation you use Bing as a search engine really puts things into perspective now

Lmao

I didn't even watch the video, I just wanted to see if germs was gonna stay on code.... And I wasn't disappointed. Thread delivered 🤷🏿‍♂️

So you niggas came in here to watch a father nut inside his daughter and were disappointed in being mislead?

View attachment 608175
You're the second person that assumed this so let me clarify.

If this was some fuck shit, I was just gonna move it, if it was worse than fuck shit, I was gonna delete it and give him a warning.

The nigga named the thread some wild shit yet, y'all keep trying to assert people disappointed it's not what the thread title implies

Good day sir

You're the second person that assumed this so let me clarify.

If this was some fuck shit, I was just gonna move it, if it was worse than fuck shit, I was gonna delete it and give him a warning.

The nigga named the thread some wild shit yet, y'all keep trying to assert people disappointed it's not what the thread title implies

Good day sir
All this for a thread that has a video in the opp that depicts that title to a tee…I’m sorry I’m not sick like y’all and knew what a creampie meant in other quarters

All this for a thread that has a video in the opp that depicts that title to a tee…I’m sorry I’m not sick like y’all and knew what a creampie meant in other quarters
So you thought this was a thread worthy video on its on?

Back