Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Dad Stop Embarrassing Me! (CANCELED After 1 Season)

We gotta start banning these these coli & Boxden refugees

200.gif

I swim here all by myself huddled up with some mexican brehs just so I can make a new start of life over here and now you want me out because I'm a different type of breh to you?View attachment 488951

You don't know what it's like to be bushed for 3-6 months at a time all because you post a lil fuckery in the JBO.View attachment 488957

Them JBO and TSC niggaz soft.View attachment 488956

I'm here now, breh. #UWasntThere View attachment 488955

Bruh I have no fukn clue what any of this gibberish means......

Nigga about to look up my post on the IC when I said Game Of Thrones was trash for a gotcha moment
I guess I'm the only nigga who can't change their minds about a show. My guy still pissed I be shitting on them lame ass marvel movies, just can't let that go

Get outta your feelings

Just mad you got your card pulled fuck nigga

e389c0bca69ee1badf307d33eb945b56.gif

My Wife and Kids is ok....Junior being so dumb and that kid Franklin make that show corny and unwatchable for the though

Tisha Campbell used to look right on that show though
I been said it was the finest she's ever been up to the point where she was real life pregnant and came back fat.

Nah, you been running behind every post of mine ever since I started shitting on your favorite super heroes. I'm flattered you care so much about my opinion but minds can be changes from 2-3 years ago.

You delusional MF you quoted me here.

Ain't nobody chasing your punk ass around.

Back