Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

lol you need a white man to validate your opinion? Thought you was a black man smh

and fuck white people

tenor.gif

I clicked refresh on the midiate website n that was the 1st story that popped up

Thought it was topical

How tf?

Jus cuz I never had a conversation w a gay guy about gayness. Dont mean I cant be an ally.

Do you hear urself right now bruh.
Are you fucking 12? You don’t know how to have a conversation with diverse groups of people? Nigga didn’t you travel. You making excuses to explain ignorance and sounding more stupid.

Are you fucking 12? You don’t know how to have a conversation with diverse groups of people? Nigga didn’t you travel. You making excuses to explain ignorance and sounding more stupid.

Nigga. WTF does traveling have to do w having a conversation w a gay guy about gayness.

Are you even tryin today bruh?

and honestly, how is the Black LGBTQ going to break away from white gays? like really think about that

white gays r the spokeperson for the entire community do to their race. Black LGBT voices are constantly silenced. I mean dumbass Black ppl in this very thread constantly other the Black LGBTQ

they know 0 gay Black ppl

they dont see community in Black gays at all

Nigga. WTF does traveling have to do w having a conversation w a gay guy about gayness.

Are you even tryin today bruh?

Bruh how do you as an adult not know how to hold a conversation with somebody from a different background? The fact you think you go up to them and just ask them about gayness is stupid. Why do I have to explain how to become more open minded to you?

and honestly, how is the Black LGBTQ going to break away from white gays? like really think about that

white gays r the spokeperson for the entire community do to their race. Black LGBT voices are constantly silenced. I mean dumbass Black ppl in this very thread constantly other the Black LGBTQ

they know 0 gay Black ppl

they dont see community in Black gays at all

Nigga said he an ally despite not knowing or interacting with any gay people at all? Lol

yo 5th, dis and the abws top clown chi

meh, in reality alot of Black gays dont fuck with white gay ppl. they are already seperated both in thought and theory. folks dont know because they dont talk to them
Meh...I talk to gay Black folk all day errday, in reality...and their "politics" concerning Black people and LGBQ are vastly different

Back