Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

Part of being educated is being told the shit you said is dumb which is what people are doing. Yet for some reason people seem to take issue with that part of the education process
Education and outright taking money out of said person pockets by cancelling his endorsement and shows are not one in the same.

These sensitive niggas acting like he meant to harm people and or hurt the people who basically run his occupation is hilarious. Gays and Jews run all things entertainment

You’re throwing anything at the wall hoping it sticks. Basically it’s 4th and 37 with 5 seconds left on your side of the field so you throw the ball and pray for the best. That’s what you’re doing…

lol how bro. You literally bringing up a convicted killer that’s not even related to this topic other than he was gay and messed with black people. If he is being held accountable by being punished why can’t Da Baby be held accountable by losing endorsements?

lol how bro. You literally bringing up a convicted killer that’s not even related to this topic other than he was gay and messed with black people. If he is being held accountable by being punished why can’t Da Baby be held accountable by losing endorsements?
The agenda is to attack black men. You can’t attack Ed Buck because he’s white and y’all don’t have smoke for white men that’s why y’all don’t care. DaBaby is a black man so this gives y’all a reason to go in on him. His rant on stage was silly as fuck we all agree there, but that don’t warrant all this. That’s been my point. And that’s where we disagree.

The agenda is to attack black men. You can’t attack Ed Buck because he’s white and y’all don’t have smoke for white men that’s why y’all don’t care. DaBaby is a black man so this gives y’all a reason to go in on him. His rant on stage was silly as fuck we all agree there, but that don’t warrant all this. That’s been my point. And that’s where we disagree.

ok bro

btw I think the LGBTQ+ community is over compensating and making up for lost time.

They were marginalized n kept in the shadows for so long and now that they are out n have influence. Any person who offends them they go scorched earth in their reaction. Complete destruction if u dont bent to their will.

frfr I wonder if you were to ask 100 LGBTQ+ ppl in private if they think "should str8 ppl imprisoned for making degrotarty comments about LGBTQ+ ppl?"

And how many would say yes.

Yeah the group of people who made the story gain traction and called attention to it should now pull up to the jail cell of someone in prison. That makes sense.
The LGBT representatives on here aint said shit about it. I had to make the thread on Ed Buck.

This man made a....... 4th quarter last play, long-shot-to-win-the-game metaphor....

And used Football (which is a weird as fuck choice in its own right) but then chose to NOT USE A HAIL MARY AS THE FUCKING METAPHOR

and y'all just skim over it like it's not some unhinged demented shit to do. Like c'mon who does that.

btw I think the LGBTQ+ community is over compensating and making up for lost time.

They were marginalized n kept in the shadows for so long and now that they are out n have influence. Any person who offends them they go scorched earth in their reaction. Complete destruction if u dont bent to their will.

frfr I wonder if you were to ask 100 LGBTQ+ ppl in private if they think "should str8 ppl imprisoned for making degrotarty comments about LGBTQ+ ppl?"

And how many would say yes.
Fam do you know any gay ppl?

This man made a....... 4th quarter last play, long-shot-to-win-the-game metaphor....

And used Football (which is a weird as fuck choice in its own right) but then chose to NOT USE A HAIL MARY AS THE FUCKING METAPHOR

and y'all just skim over it like it's not some unhinged demented shit to do. Like c'mon who does that.
Isn’t that a passing situation? Lol nice try.

Back