Welcome To aBlackWeb

dababy gets dragged for homophobic remarks

And then y’all using violence in rap as a talking point @Cain old ass knows about all the protests against violent rap in the 90s and his generation ain’t stop shit. But now because this lame rapper said some shit that folks said in 1985 niggas put the cape on for him. Like he a role model or something. Y’all just wanna be crackers man
look bro.......shutcho goofy ass up and take them pompom's out your hands b. If you equate the killing of people, calling women bitches, and or drug use to a dumb nigga say ing if you're gay you got AIDS or whatever dafuck he said as the same thing please do not speak to me no longer in this thread. I rather not spar with mental midgets now scurry off and go play in traffic

And then y’all using violence in rap as a talking point @Cain old ass knows about all the protests against violent rap in the 90s and his generation ain’t stop shit. But now because this lame rapper said some shit that folks said in 1985 niggas put the cape on for him. Like he a role model or something. Y’all just wanna be crackers man

violence in hip hop is a moot point imo

boycotting or denouncing violence in hip hop only works if you plan to denounce violence all around, even when you perpetuate it

look bro.......shutcho goofy ass up and take them pompom's out your hands b. If you equate the killing of people, calling women bitches, and or drug use to a dumb nigga say ing if you're gay you got AIDS or whatever dafuck he said as the same thing please do not speak to me no longer in this thread. I rather not spar with mental midgets now scurry off and go play in traffic
Yikes...

I’m not equating the two you old fucker. Y’all wasn’t stopping shit when all the west coast niggas killed somebody in a song everyday yall went out there and brought it. But now niggas don’t like stupid shit so your idea is to be mad they got the power that y’all didn’t. Everything else you said is bullshit from an old ass nigga living in the 50s

I’m not equating the two you old fucker. Y’all wasn’t stopping shit when all the west coast niggas killed somebody in a song everyday yall went out there and brought it. But now niggas don’t like stupid shit so your idea is to be mad they got the power that y’all didn’t. Everything else you said is bullshit from an old ass nigga living in the 50s
madam I said scurry off i meant that

exactly.....not him shooting people more than once and killing someone BUT "if you don't have AIDS throw your lighters up" LMAO this the world we're in man

Says more about black folks and how we view our own selves and what we allowed to be said about us.

Black folks go so hard to cancel one for saying something about gays other folks, etc, but let shit slide when their own speak down towards their own race.

We really need to stop jumping on other folk's bandwagons and start looking within ourselves

@AP2.0 I would like to report this woman for age discrimination

Says more about black folks and how we view our own selves and what we allowed to be said about us.

Black folks go so hard to cancel one for saying something about gays other folks, etc, but let shit slide when their own speak down towards their own race.

We really need to stop jumping on other folk's bandwagons and start looking within ourselves

So where y’all at all those stop the violence in rap rallies in the 90s? Y’all niggas fake as a bitch

lmao not the nigga who calls women thots and hoes speaking on morality and uplift

man stfu

Last edited:
Back