Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dababy claims to have been smashing Megan Thee Stallion while she was texting Pardi on song "Boogeyman"

I think it's the other way around.

DMX first album came out when he was 28.

Jay Z dropped Reasonable Doubt at 27.

Figured dropped his first album at 27.

Actual adults used to make Hip Hop music.

Now it's just kids.

This is true but they still started much younger than that..DMX and Jay were already well known before their debut drop

The point I was making is that Dababy is too old for this level of corniness….

And that includes other rappers who did something similar….like when Jay-Z made Superugly. His age made the diss even more embarrassing

Now it's just kids.

Talk to'em Uce!

Hell...even the kids that did come around the golden era of hip hop wasn't puttin out shyt like this

Last edited:

Now it's just kids.
This was considered old then. Especially when Pac and Biggie died at 25 and 24 retrospectively. Not to mention Nas being 20 when Illmatic dropped.

Last edited:
Rappers don't get cancelled unless you do something stupid like shoot a woman as a Black man.

And even then Tory Lanez got die hard fans that buy and listen to his shit...and he just was on the Breakfast Club.

Nicki Minaj whole husband is a rapist and she threatened the rape victim and she just went number one.

I don't think rappers will ever get actually cancelled.

DaBaby is a singles artist and he don't got any popping singles right now, so nobody is gonna buy his shit.

Ain't nobody ever said, "I can't wait for Da Baby to drop."

Back