Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby Arrested For Alleged Assault, Held In Jail For Warrant For Airport Fight

Either niggas keep trying DaBaby or DaBaby got a mean napoleon complex and takes everything as a diss

Reminds me of I'm Serious/In Da Streets TI

I think niggas keep trying him and that promoter was def tripping tho. Why would you not pay somebody in full

Bruh, niggaz be trying to go super hard with their crews.

I've been on the side of the promoter a few times, and fortunately for me, none of them ever really got ran down on...

But I've heard some stories

A 51-year-old man who violently attacked two children inside a Lodi Target has been sentenced to almost a decade in prison. For the first time on Wednesday, police released the surveillance video of the crime. The video is shocking, police describe it as one of the most disturbing theyā€™ve ever seen. The incident happened back in August. The children are just 5 and 11 years old. Police said the kids did absolutely nothing to provoke an attack. The video speaks for itself. In the video, you can see two young boys playing a video game inside the Target electronics section, completely unaware of whatā€™s about to happen. Suddenly, Jeff Hardcastle hits the 11-year-old from behind and sucker punches the 5-year-old in the face. The force of the punch threw him to the ground. The 11-year-old can be seen rushing to help. Parents who watch this video canā€™t help but feel rage.

Hit it on the head bro, Da Baby is basically moving around like TI in 2000-2005.
Dude reminds of T.I alot, hope he get everything situated
Aiight chill with the TI talk
Lots of rappers get in trouble, yea some of em are even short too
Only one king of the south
He does not have the talent or appeal of t.i. people are enamoured with his attitude more than his music...shit is trash to me.

DaBaby seems to be about that life , that nigga crazy . Snitchford Harris was never like that, he had people handle his shit he been a pussy . HE dont bust his guns alone like Dabbaby

justified

respect that man privacy

Actually i take that back. Shits apart of the fame but i said it before this nigga famous but he still street & aint nobody around him stepping up to handle the bullshit to keep him out the way. Theres also nobody in his circle telling him he need to chill

Back