Welcome To aBlackWeb

DaBaby Arrested For Alleged Assault, Held In Jail For Warrant For Airport Fight

I cant even feel bad because DaBaby isnt a nobody anymore, he's an artist with a name. He shouldnt even be personally collecting money for a show, thats someone elses job. And its a lil strange he got jailed in Miami when the incident happened in Broward.

Cafe iguana don't sound that big so can someone explain how a promoter supposed to recoup 20 much less 30 gs off that..I'm assume 200 max capacity with avg $50 entrance..dude must own the club and collect off alcohol sales or something.

I feel one of two ways about this shit: 1. You promise someone 30K you come with 30K. End of discussion. 2. If you feel 30K worth of work wasn't done, you write something into the contract ahead of time to not have those feelings. Business ain't that hard.

Prime example: Plies came to my city like a couple years ago and performed at my homie's club for 3 or 5K. Shit was hyped up. Dude was supposed to be in the building for like 3 hours. He sent a tracklist and shit. I was like that's a lot of work for a name to do for that relatively small fee, but the nigga said he real so apparently he put on where his fans at regardless of fancy shit.

Show day comes. Homie came over an hour late, perform 1.5 songs, presses for his paper, gets it, and dips on a packed house. Like dude above said, wasn't but like 2 or 300 people but still. Janky ass promoters are janky for a reason. Need the whole scoop.

Cafe iguana don't sound that big so can someone explain how a promoter supposed to recoup 20 much less 30 gs off that..I'm assume 200 max capacity with avg $50 entrance..dude must own the club and collect off alcohol sales or something.

It’s a popular club down here in that area. Not a well known place like LIV but popular down here

I feel one of two ways about this shit: 1. You promise someone 30K you come with 30K. End of discussion. 2. If you feel 30K worth of work wasn't done, you write something into the contract ahead of time to not have those feelings. Business ain't that hard.

Prime example: Plies came to my city like a couple years ago and performed at my homie's club for 3 or 5K. Shit was hyped up. Dude was supposed to be in the building for like 3 hours. He sent a tracklist and shit. I was like that's a lot of work for a name to do for that relatively small fee, but the nigga said he real so apparently he put on where his fans at regardless of fancy shit.

Show day comes. Homie came over an hour late, perform 1.5 songs, presses for his paper, gets it, and dips on a packed house. Like dude above said, wasn't but like 2 or 300 people but still. Janky ass promoters are janky for a reason. Need the whole scoop.
I fux with plies but I ain't forget that bathroom incident
That nigga would've performed the whole tracklist that night or it would've been "color money"

Typical of modern day. He's getting all aggy over a situation he is not involved in then says "IF it's true". Smh

DaBaby was supposed to be performing at some event that Boosie got going on real soon. He was just advertising it like a few days ago before this shit went down.

Edit: That shit actually in March but still

Aiight chill with the TI talk
Lots of rappers get in trouble, yea some of em are even short too
Only one king of the south

Back