Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Da Edible(s) Thread

So what kinda effects should I be expecting with these 100mg edibles?

I would eat a 75mg gummy and would feel nice and toasty. 100 is good for a chill day. Music, gaming, reading whatever.. go for a walk on a nice day and it feels like the best day ever

I watched my brother(a pro) eat an entire bag of those cookies and keep it pushin...I ate TWO like a dumbass. Before I realized they were kickin in I'd agreed to go meet for brunch. I was sittin in my car for 10 minutes tryna find my parking brake. Sat there revving my car thinking to myself that maybe itd realize I really wanna go and would help me out.

Get to the spot and I'm flying. I feel like I'm yelling the second syllable of every word I say. Thinking can people in the place tell. I'm zoning out on the menu and art on the wall. Keep saying I'm not hungry but I got a BLT and fries...best shit ever. Everybody else was tryna hang out after but I had to go home because i was gone. Omw home i see popeyes and get a meal for 2 and smash it when i get home. Pass out and wake up 6 hours later stiiiiill high like
View attachment 86802

Go back to sleep and wake up the next day and I'm top shape.

Bruh, I posted this series of comments on the IC after that cookie incident:

"aiight... so earlier I ate half the cookie. I had a migraine coming on and already had back, shoulder, and ankle pain. Ate the thing around 1:30-2:00pm... it's now over 8hrs later and I'm barely coming down. This is some bullshit. granted ALL my pain is gone, but um... fuck this shit. I had to roll around to Walgreen to pick up some shit, I could tell I was spacing out the whole time I was trying to pay. I was barely able to drive back to the spot I was so fucked up. I was spacing out left and right and just decided to lay down and sleep it off and woke up feeling worse, like the high intensified. I've been slowly coming down since about 8pm but even this is still some fuck shit. I can barely function like this."

"I understood when Katt Williams was talmbout "I got shit to do!" when talking about weed. I was non-functional damned near all day. Driving to Walgreens was harder to do than driving straight even though I was stone drunk in front of a pair of Michigan State Troopers."

"fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that... I'm at about 12hrs after eating that half cookie and I still have a slight buzz.

For pain, I gotta give it up: I was pain free starting about 20 minutes after eating it and even now have no pain anywhere. But this level of high is for the birds. Ain't no way humanly possible to function that damned high.
"

On top of that I had to cook dinner while fucked up and sometime after dinner I wound up standing in front of the fridge just staring at everything in it like "I could eat that".

I would eat a 75mg gummy and would feel nice and toasty. 100 is good for a chill day. Music, gaming, reading whatever.. go for a walk on a nice day and it feels like the best day ever

I ate this 50mg gummy that had me lookin at myself eat chips in the mirror...in the dark...listening to my heart beatbox...at 130am...nah

So what kinda effects should I be expecting with these 100mg edibles?

edibles give you more of a "body" high where you'll feel it throughout, whereas smokin is more cerebral

Edibles last way longer seein how your body has to digest it so it's in your system longer

edibles give you more of a "body" high where you'll feel it throughout, whereas smokin is more cerebral

Edibles last way longer seein how your body has to digest it so it's in your system longer

yeah, we used to smoke back inna day and would be good for a coupla hours or so.

So pretty much my 1st...do this on a day I'm off.

i'll probably end up doing this soon

does the budder work if you dont bake it in?

like what if I grill a sandwich in that shit?
Yeah it will work if you grill it on a sandwich. You wont get the FULL amount of budder you use doing it that way, but you'll get a good 89-90% of whatever you used in the bread. I was putting budder on my veggies and everything lol. I noticed a lot of the butter melted off the veggies and pooled on the plate so just look out for that.

I know this is an edibles thread but them HTC bath bombs are HEAVEN.

I stick to caramels or gummies when I'm at work.
They smell just like candy moreso than tree and i can just pop and go. :-) lol

When I get home, I'll look at the package again to see what recommended amount to take.

Reading some of yall posts...I'm glad I didn't take any last nite. A brotha probably would've been faded still. Lol

I know this is an edibles thread but them HTC bath bombs are HEAVEN.

I stick to caramels or gummies when I'm at work.
They smell just like candy moreso than tree and i can just pop and go. :) lol

What's the effects...if any do you feel while at work?

What's the effects...if any do you feel while at work?

I'm a head high type of girl. Sativa or mild hybrids. Especially at work. It keeps me "light". I'm quicker on my thoughts and come backs, but I feel good and smiley. lol

I am always horny so I do not attribute that to the tree but Sativa's are a "Mental high" for me moreso than a body high.

I am active and alert on Sativa .. it's almost the equivalent to coffee for most folks without the crash. I don't drink coffee so THC is the healthy alternative for me.

Last edited:
When I get home, I'll look at the package again to see what recommended amount to take.

Reading some of yall posts...I'm glad I didn't take any last nite. A brotha probably would've been faded still. Lol

Just eat ONE piece lol maybe even half of a piece and wait about an hour...
Everybody goes wrong when they dont feel shit right away and they eat more...just gotta wait

Back