Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat AND her wife decided to use a white sperm donor claiming a shortage of Black men in the sperm donor pool

I think the industry is needed because people have fertility issues..
Donating eggs and Sperm can grant wishes of those that can’t do it “naturally”.

But with CRiSPR and the likes…..I think that’s kinda wrong ethically.

Yes. The entire industry shouldn’t be a thing IMO

I truly don’t understand why y’all have a problem with MY STANCE on that industry

I have my reasons

You're entitled to your opinion but when asked you didn't give anything other than "its my reason." Which doesn't really say much. So you can't be surprised if you make such a grand statement, don't really say why, then get met with the replies you got.

You're entitled to your opinion but when asked you didn't give anything other than "its my reason." Which doesn't really say much. So you can't be surprised if you make such a grand statement, don't really say why, then get met with the replies you got.
Only one person asked and prior to that you and du went in.

That wasn't me going in. That was me pointing out bad takes due to lazy opinions.

You habitually form strong opinions over weak information.
Nobody is going in, cuz you've yet to give a deep dive to your opinion... And my theory is cuz it really ain't that deep to you. And that's okay.

But you gotta understand me calling it a bad take that you double down on when challenged.

I mean you don't have to.... But that's where we're at 🤷🏿‍♂️

Like I don't care if I'm the homie who always call niggaz out on their shit.. I'm still the homie. I argue with my niggaz all the time when they talking crazy about social issues.. don't take it to heart.. just know if you say some wild shit.. it will be challenged... You still cool 🤷🏿‍♂️

That wasn't me going in. That was me pointing out bad takes due to lazy opinions.

You habitually form strong opinions over weak information.
Nobody is going in, cuz you've yet to give a deep dive to your opinion... And my theory is cuz it really ain't that deep to you. And that's okay.

But you gotta understand me calling it a bad take that you double down on when challenged.

I mean you don't have to.... But that's where we're at 🤷🏿‍♂️
You stated the benefits of life for folks having a kids

That’s a ducking terrible reason/excuse to have a kid

Whatever study that was conducted needs to throw away

You stated the benefits of life for folks having a kids

That’s a ducking terrible reason/excuse to have a kid

Whatever study that was conducted needs to throw away
Bruh, are you denying that there is a certain joy in raising a child with your partner?

Are you seriously trying to make me sign off on couples not being happy at the prospect of having a child together??

Yeah, perfect example of a bad take.

You acting like a planned pregnancy isn't a thing
Did I say that? No I didn’t. Lmao at bad take. It’s just a damn take.

Y’all can stay in with Da Brat and her disrespectful comments towards the “only” black donor

BTW calling somebody that has racial undertones and makes it worse with her picking a white dude

Im out

Did I say that? No I didn’t. Lmao at bad take. It’s just a damn take.

Y’all can stay in with Da Brat and her disrespectful comments towards the “only” black donor

BTW calling somebody that has racial undertones and makes it worse with her picking a white dude

Im out
peace-out.gif

Wrong.

But you ain’t going to own but I can use this same exact argument on some of the dumb shit you condone

If having Having a kid is one of the ways your life is impacted for “the better” you shouldn’t have kids

Explain!

Back