Welcome To aBlackWeb

Da Brat “comes out”

I'm going to sound like a hater but here goes regardless.........if my S/O bought me a 200k car it would be cool and all but we could have bought a couple of duplexes and made a grip of that for year's.

^^^^^°I know that is some hating ass shit but oh well

You know what...I kinda felt the same as well. No hate. Props to her. Hell I'd be excited also.

It's cool she got gifted that...but this chick is BOO HOO crying over this car. Like it's a life changing type of car. Throughout her whole career...Brat didn't have the ends to buy one??

You know what...I kinda felt the same as well. No hate. Props to her. Hell I'd be excited also.

It's cool she got gifted that...but this chick is BOO HOO crying over this car. Like it's a life changing type of car. Throughout her whole career...Brat didn't have the ends to buy one??
She owes some chick a couple of mil for beating her up or something to the effect

I'm going to sound like a hater but here goes regardless.........if my S/O bought me a 200k car it would be cool and all but we could have bought a couple of duplexes and made a grip of that for year's.

^^^^^°I know that is some hating ass shit but oh well

Naw. You on that lets make a profit tilt. I respect it

How does she supposed to react is what I'm wondering. Yea, you're a hater.

Didn't Brat get in trouble for beating up her girlfriend in the mall a while back? Yeah, she missed the opportunity to "come out." Even if she hasn't come out and said it until now, she was out.

That said, I wouldn't be surprised if she was still fucking dudes through all that time. So maybe she's just saying that she's settled on being with a woman for good.

Back