Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW DA BBW JUSTICE LEAGUE: 4EVA UNLIMITED...RAW...MOS DEF X-RATED

Yo this looks like IheartCali from the IC and she's put on A LOT of weight. Chick been getting naked or exposed for like 15 yrs.

Was she exposed? Or...were niggas just late to the party on her doing that online?

B/c from what I found out...she BEEN doing this long b4 the IC "exposure". She wasn't hiding it. Niggas just found the site she was on.

Was she exposed? Or...were niggas just late to the party on her doing that online?

B/c from what I found out...she BEEN doing this long b4 the IC "exposure". She wasn't hiding it. Niggas just found the site she was on.

She was exposed like in the Spring of '09 and she probably was a cam chick well before she hit the IC. I think what it was that folks at that time had kept trying to warn her and I guess she didn't give a fuck and them BOOM! she had a big ass expose thread.

Then she came back after the heat died down. A few yrs later some random nigga on the IC smashed and he exposed pics of her as well.

I'm just surprised she still doing the shit by now. Wouldn't be surprised if she had an OF.

She was exposed like in the Spring of '09 and she probably was a cam chick well before she hit the IC. I think what it was that folks at that time had kept trying to warn her and I guess she didn't give a fuck and them BOOM! she had a big ass expose thread.

Then she came back after the heat died down. A few yrs later some random nigga on the IC smashed and he exposed pics of her as well.

I'm just surprised she still doing the shit by now. Wouldn't be surprised if she had an OF.

Obviously the shyt ain't phase her cuz...well she's still doing it. Lol!

What was the point of warning her on something...when the whole wide web outside the IC knew she was cam'ing? Again...niggas was late to the party

Last edited:
Back