Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW DA BBW JUSTICE LEAGUE: 4EVA UNLIMITED...RAW...MOS DEF X-RATED

Don't know if this has been said but can we please stick to a strict BBW criteria in this thread? .....as much as I loved the IC version....it got to a point where niggas was just posting skinny broads wit big asses or titties and passing them off as BBW/Thick....again I don't know if it was stated earlier cuz I'm 21 pages late and if its not a big deal over here like on the IC no further qualms from me I'll go back to stfu and enjoying the show which has been BBW FANTASTIC!!.... so far lol

Don't know if this has been said but can we please stick to a strict BBW criteria in this thread? .....as much as I loved the IC version....it got to a point where niggas was just posting skinny broads wit big asses or titties and passing them off as BBW/Thick....again I don't know if it was stated earlier cuz I'm 21 pages late and if its not a big deal over here like on the IC no further qualms from me I'll go back to stfu and enjoying the show which has been BBW FANTASTIC!!.... so far lol

tumblr_oevt0qBSUI1s9a9yjo1_500.gif

For anyone who questions the type of women that gets posted, the bolded says it all...

QUOTE="IP360, post: 204583, member: 39"]The IC had a thread like this for the brothas ...AND sistas showing appreciation to thick women.

Women who don't fit the ideal "model" types (them skinny azzz hefas). Women who embrace their curves...their thickness...and have no qualms showing it off. Women of all colors. We don't discriminate.[/QUOTE]

A female like this...

...would be considered a BBW in the modeling industry. Its levels to this BBW ish mayne!

Back