Welcome To aBlackWeb

NSFW DA BBW JUSTICE LEAGUE: 4EVA UNLIMITED...RAW...MOS DEF X-RATED

Let me just hit the pause button just so we can acknowledge this...

View attachment 26207

PAGES OF CERTIFIED BBW JUSTICE LEAGUE SEXINESS!!!

This goes out to all of you who has supported this thread, while paying homage to the OG IC version.

S/o to my nigga @Peace_79 for creating this movement to begin with. Niggas laughed in the beginning, thinking these ladies wouldn't meet certain standards. Thinking this type of thread will crumble and fall. 200+ pages later...thread was STILL going strong b4 the Maven transition.

Just like the Phoenix, it rose again from the ashes and made its way to ABW. Support...stronger than ever. This BBW movement ain't stoppin no time soon. Why would it?? Lol!

*raises glass*

To my ABW familia. Let's continue breaking the mold. Show these women every inch of them is appreciated, and to NEVER live up to these Euro standards of what a model should look like. We like our plates full...fucc a appetizer! Raise your glasses and pay homage! This just the beginning. More shyt coming soon.

TO THE LEAGUE!!

View attachment 26209

View attachment 26210 BBW X-RATED COMING SOON

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Aaaaaaaaand there we go.

The only meaning labels have is what we individualy ascribe to them.

This was part of the genesis of the BBW thread.

Folks from both ends of the spectrum would come at my neck for women not being the prototype “BBW”.

I just wanted niggas to acknowledge that a SPECTRUM DOES exist.

At the end of the day we ALL like “FAT” women...

We just have different preferences as to WHERE we like that fat located and HOW MUCH of it we will tolerate.

Once she passes a certain threshold of Thick, she enters that spectrum.

J cups / 50 inch Hips / Thick Ass thighs do not belong to “small”, “petite” women.

Nah - those broads are BIG & BEAUTIFUL

It’s okay to admit it.
I hereby decree this eloquent soliloquy as the official treatise of the BBW Justice League

Back