Welcome To aBlackWeb

What is this about?

Wiki premise is hella brief:

Four African American Vietnam veterans return to Vietnam. They are in search of the remains of their fallen squad leader and the promise of buried treasure. These heroes battle forces of humanity and nature while confronted by the lasting ravages of the immorality of the Vietnam War.

They finally gave Spike a big budget :ohshit:

Birds of Prey finally gonna be dethroned as my favorite movie of the year. Can't wait!

Trailer was cool... definitely have to check out.

I have travelled extensively through this part of Asia( including Viet Nam) and I noticed a couple of inconsistencies, though.

The floating market scene in the trailer is actually located in Thailand and the temple ruin scene is actually located in Cambodia (I have visited both locations).

I am wondering if any of this movie is actually filmed in Viet Nam (did see a famous Vietnamese actress playing the role of a Hanoi Hannah type character).

Trailer was cool... definitely have to check out.

I have travelled extensively through this part of Asia( including Viet Nam) and I noticed a couple of inconsistencies, though.

The floating market scene in the trailer is actually located in Thailand and the temple ruin scene is actually located in Cambodia (I have visited both locations).

I am wondering if any of this movie is actually filmed in Viet Nam (did see a famous Vietnamese actress playing the role of a Hanoi Hannah type character).
Don't be that guy brah

You know this is common practice in film making

Back