Welcome To aBlackWeb

D12’s Bizarre Suffers Mini Stroke

Sidebar: Involuntary obesity is no joke. That story about him needing steroids to breathe is heartbreaking. We make fun of fat ppl (self including, and I always will) not knowing how they got there. Digestive issues, lack of proper nutrition, child abuse... I myself have been overweight my whole life due to what happened to me as a baby (ask if you care).

What happened to you as a baby?

I will not cause unlike you I don't care. I just find it funny you've been agitated all day over this
That's not what happened. But that's what y'all take from it. Remember,I got @'d to this thread

What happened to you as a baby?
I was placed in a foster at a cpl weeks old and locked in a crib. Not house, an actual literal crib. It affected my motor skills, metabolism and overall physical development. The doctors told my mother I wasn't gonna be able to talk and function as an adult. That obviously didn't turn out so, but for a good amount of my childhood I had to work extra hard to maintain a normal child's physical regiment.

I was placed in a foster at a cpl weeks old and locked in a crib. Not house, an actual literal crib. It affected my motor skills, metabolism and overall physical development. The doctors told my mother I wasn't gonna be able to talk and function as an adult. That obviously didn't turn out so, but for a good amount of my childhood I had to work extra hard to maintain a normal child's physical regiment.

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you.

aye bruh

I kno ion really kno you like that

but from what I've seen from the IC to here, you never been on no fuck shit

& that's inspiration to anyone that no matter how you start, you can still finish great

I wish you the best & much success

Damn. Sorry to hear that. Best of luck to you.
aye bruh

I kno ion really kno you like that

but from what I've seen from the IC to here, you never been on no fuck shit

& that's inspiration to anyone that no matter how you start, you can still finish great

I wish you the best & much success

All's well that ends well. I scored a 1090 on my SAT while fighting flu-like symptoms, I produced for and rapped with some of the best emcees on the planet, and I once beat the fastest kid on my block in a foot race. Life is good.

@Lab Baby you used to post on the IC? Thats whats up. I dont remember seein you there, but its all good. Keep doin you, my g.

Last edited:
Back