OUT NOW D Smoke - Black Habits

MoeW

Black Habits Tracklist
1. Morning Prayer
2. Bullies
3. No Commas
4. Gaspar Yanga (Feat. Snoop Dogg)
5. Top of the Morning
6. Sunkissed Child (Feat. Jill Scott & Iguocho)
7. Black Habits (Feat. Jackie Gouche)
8. Fly (Feat. Davion Farris)
9. Seasons Pass
10. Fallin'
11. Lights On (Feat. SiR)
12. Real Body (Feat. Ari Lennox)
13. Free
14. Like My Daddy
15. Closer to God (Feat. SiR)
16. Blacks Habits II

Surprised you niggas didn't give this a run.

One of the best drops so far in 2020.

Its not fair he sounds and looks so much like k dot and won a competition based on it lol. He good but im not pressed to hear a carbon copy of a goat. His Englewood tape was cool tho.

Niggas sound like where they come from. I don't think he tries to sound like kdot.

He was the best rapper in the competition hands down. Only dude that could have beat him was dude who shit on quavo in the auditions but never made the show cause his agent fucked up the bag.

He's not a action Bronson or guerrilla black.

Niggas sound like where they come from. I don't think he tries to sound like kdot.

He was the best rapper in the competition hands down. Only dude that could have beat him was dude who shit on quavo in the auditions but never made the show cause his agent fucked up the bag.

He's not a action Bronson or guerrilla black.
This nigga brother is SIR, a tde artist. He been around that camp the whole time. Hell they even gave him a tde producer for his final song if im not mistaken.

I like his music and will eventually check this out but gotta call a spade a spade

Its not fair he sounds and looks so much like k dot and won a competition based on it lol. He good but im not pressed to hear a carbon copy of a goat. His Englewood tape was cool tho.
I think he won based off the fact his brother was SiR, nevertheless. That season had a winner from the start.

Back