Welcome To aBlackWeb

D I T C: Scarface/Geto Boys

*Appreciates*

Happy Sunday Ladybug...I'm so glad you posted this cuz I forgot about it (crazy I know!)😬🙈

*hits replay a couple of times* 🎧🍵🚬 #YKTV

Gahhhhh daaaayuuummm...Face shit all over this track...phuuuuuck!!!🔥🔥🔥

Muthaphuck bein a lame...Im ten toes in the game...deep. I caint slip this whole world want me sleep...see I hustle like a predator and prey on the weak...and playin for keeps...cuz see its a thin red line between a n---a gettin his and me gettin mine...and plus I'm a n---a with that feelin like its my time

Last edited:
Happy Sunday Ladybug...I'm so glad you posted this cuz I forgot about it (crazy I know!)😬🙈

*hits replay a couple of times* 🎧🍵🚬 #YKTV

Gahhhhh daaaayuuummm...Face shit all over this track...phuuuuuck!!!🔥🔥🔥

Hey lovely!

Kanye killed this beat, his talent is undeniable.

Paired with Face talking that g shit?

Talmbout stayed on repeat...

Hey lovely!

Kanye killed this beat, his talent is undeniable.

Paired with Face talking that g shit?

Talmbout stayed on repeat...
Yes ma'am...this is back when I loved me some Kanye...he used to show his whole ass! (pause) lol

And Face...I mean...can you say? He's always been a phucking monster...underrated 🐐

But..THAT joint?! He blacked all the way tf out!!! Wooooo *ugly face*

No mo petty rock hustlin I'm in for the run...and I'm fa sho Im gon be murdered for this shit that I done...but Imma die standin up cause Im a stand up n---a...phuck dyin like a bitch on my knees...Im a killa

So dont nobody cry cuz I was destined to get it...just remember I'm the one who took the dope game and flipped it...and pimped it..and destroyed everything in the way of me seein first muthaphuckin light of the day

A trigger man deadly as phuck wit a loaded AK..spot my enemy and kill him the American way

Back