Welcome To aBlackWeb

CYOL Auction Day 3: Cali & NY

I can already hear the Tupac How Do You Want It Remix featuring Adele, i see you playa :kellz1:
I’m waiting on that Adele and Pac album @TonyDubbz

Yall niggas clowning like i ain't got Beyonce and Rihanna for her to collab wit.

:tuh:

Yall worried bout the wrong shit.. I dont listen to Adele but i know she be moving them units anytime she drop some shit

:think2:

Now watch me work

Motion Picture Music would like to announce our first official release What A Time To Be Alive Too by Drake & Future Hendrix

Check out the first single Desires!!!

giphy.gif

CYOL vet Tony Dubbz hits back at the critics after his most recent signing left many other label heads with raised eyebrows. For those who may of not heard SkyLine Records scored a huge signing after inking grammy award winning artist Adele to a new contract. Adele is most notably known for beating out fellow SkyLine Records artist Beyonce for album of the year at the 2017 Grammy Awards. Her album 25 also made record breaking history after it sold 3.38 million copies in only its first week.

When approached for comments here is the only thing that label head Tony Dubbz had the following to say about the signing: "Ya'll got me fucked up."

It was just last year when the internet was sent into a frenzy after rumors made rounds of a Beyonce/Adele duet. We would later come to find out that the two artist had not worked together but have both admitted to being fans one another.

190930095944-adele-beyonce-file-exlarge-169.jpg

Check them receipts:

Hopefully the other two join in soon but for now let's start.

The next artist on deck is a fuck nigga

Kanye West

Back